Fetching Live Quotes And Feeding to Amibroker

hi
First thing
We understand you are in great urgency.in great hurry .
Look around-SEARCH FORUM-ASK OTHERS.
Second thing
Everybody is busy with jobs,their own projects of coding or other personal jobs.
Third thing
Do you think traderji experts are under your command?
You request and wait.It takes time.
you cant and should not chase.
Unless you are ready to hire services of an expert and traderji is not right place for that either.
By the way
you can import data from specific sources only and not from each an every source what you decide.
task for you is

1)Search for datafeed posts by josh1.
2)read them
3)then try things.
give it time.

meanwhile somebody may come along and help.
good luck
ford

it is possible to feed data to amibroker. steps involve in this process are
1. first data should be updated in excel file.
then easily it will be feeded to amibroker.
here draw back will be backfill. you can't backfill from website.
i will try to make a excel file which can capture data. any how if you have nest trader, process becomes easy without website, or your trading software which is capable to link to excel file.

Hi dinesh

I am looking for nse option charts data feed though late no problem-do you have any ideas please let me know.

Like for example I need CE6000 PE 6000 DATA.

I am asking not for mysake- for a new trader who is ready to do the necessary work.

regards
ford

Hi dinesh

I am looking for nse option charts data feed though late no problem-do you have any ideas please let me know.

Like for example I need CE6000 PE 6000 DATA.

I am asking not for mysake- for a new trader who is ready to do the necessary work.

regards
ford
as i already mentioned, if you have zerodha trader, then i can guide you rtdata into amibroker with backfill, anyhow little extra effort is required for backfill compared to paid services, but will meet your requriment. any script (equity/future/mcx/cds) that is available in zerodha trader can be linked to amibroker. anyhow i have not traded in other trading softwares, so overall linking to excell is necessary for my utility/method.

Any how what is your startegy regarding 6000ce & 6000pe for new trader?