Feedback on Soumya's data service (EOD)

I recently took out a one year subscription for Soumya's EOD data service. So far I am highly satisfied with their services. :clapping:

Valid technical analysis is impossible without clean data. But for a busy person holding down a full time day job it is well-nigh impossible to maintain a database adjusted for splits and bonuses. Soumya's service does that job admirably for less than what it costs to take your family to the local eatery one evening.

The setting up and updation of Amibroker database went without a hitch. However, I needed a lot of support during the successful setting up of my Metastock database. (Metastock data format is notoriously unstable.) I got replies to my emailed queries and suggestions promptly, no matter whether it was late at night or on a Sunday.

Daily stock data arrives by email between 6.00 pm and 7.00 pm. It is usefully segregated into several parts for stocks, indices, futures etc.

What I find most useful is the division of the AB database into sectors -- a feature, as far as I know, not provided by any other Indian data provider.

All in all, I find them a reliable provider of cheap but quality data with a prompt support system. I would recommend them.:thumb:

I have no affiliation whatever with them.

Debraj

Yes ... I have also taken their subscription recently ....

I even changed from Commodity EOD to NSE EOD midway for the rest of my yearly subscription ....

They changed that for me in an instant and customer service is awesome for that price .

No issues as of today ....

I will vouch for them ... I have no affiliation whatever with them.

Cheers

Hi,
I subscribed to soumya's data service yesterday by recommendation from fellow traders on traderji. I normally don't post much (u can compare me to a listening hawk:D) but just wanted to say a quick thanks to him. He is very good at what he does and also very helpful. Being a beginner I needed help frequently and he gladly answered all my queries and sorted out problems. I subscribed to one year eod data at a nominal cost and highly recommend him..:thumb:

Nice to see such reliable, professional and helpful data vendor....I too got good reports on this service from many....carry on the good work, Soumya.

Smart_trade