Feedback on Avadhoot Sathe Trading Academy

hi
I had seen his FACEBOOK ads and gone for a 1 day free seminar some time in April'17... I had earlier done a TA course from some other Trainer in thane, but was not satisfied with what i had got from them... So i decided to first check if Avadhut Sathe had anything different to offer.... What I found out is that he him self is a very aggressive trader and he seemed very passionate about teaching and he had a lot of his students success stories to show. Best part is he is a down to earth person very approachable. none of our questions went unanswered.
So i decided to do the 4 seminars series offered by him. Best part is if you dont like what or how he is teaching on the first day it self you get all your money back without any questions asked... So i knew my STOPLOSS was in place.
After finishing my 4 seminars I decided to go for his 1 year mentor program.... It has proved to be a very important decision of my life.... what i was impressed with was that in this program along with the TA he also focuses on "developing a character that deserves success.." I have just completed about 3 months of mentorship and must say it has been a Amazing ride... I have got more than what I had expected from him.
We had been for offsite training session for 4 days to Lonaval last week... These 4 days were like hardcore commando training.... there were senior mentes and OGM card holders who were also present to train us... starting from mental conditioning exercises , to live trading sessions and character building games till late night our brains were infused with all the required skills and discipline that is required for a character that deserves success...
The amount of Personal attention i am getting not just from Avadhut but also from the senior mentees is way beyond my expectations... I can keep writing about Avadhut and still it wont be enough....
I see a lot of genuineness in ASTA family
When you're charging ₹ 5,31,000 for a course there are many species oil used, including that of Annabelle.
No prize for guessing who becomes a crorepati first.

*for people who fall far the trap*

why would a trader .. who is profitable ...open an academy and waste time ?

he could ..

1. Trade US market after India , or commodities after equity ...
2. Move to some European/Us states and trade Forex 24x7 .
3. Open up hedge fund , and hire traders ..
4. have a 6-month vacation on Malibu beach with his beautiful wife.

but teaching in academy .. LOL..

Why Goldman and Morgan people hire from IIM'S for trading desks .... with no trading experience as TRADERS ? ..
while they could hire people from " Avadhoot Sathe Trading Academy" who could turn 5000 to 50 lacs .. sorry near 1 Cr.
the plus is that academy people have trading experience ..

Think people.

To Mods. : If this was official Avadhoot Sathe Trading Academy thread ..
i would have not written it . But you can delete if seems inappropriate .
Thanks
I DO agree with you that a successful trader will likely want to expand his reach into other markets to make more money rather than selling snake-oil as these trading-gurus do (who're likely not successful anyway) BUT I'd also like to point out that even a successful trader needs time to build his capital to the point where he can live as comfortably in US or Europe as he does in India because
1. he's living off his trading-income, & therefore, Excel compounding goes out of the window,
2. even successful traders' edge is not as big as unsuccessful traders imagine it to be, so 100% ROI per month or something as some people dream of is unrealistic while keeping risk under control,
3. taxes in India siphon off a significant amount of profit,
4. strategies that yield decent % returns on smaller capital mayn't yield the same % returns on larger capital.
There could be other factors that I can't think of off the top of my head.

On the other hand, getting big moneyed investors to invest in you can be difficult at times because as you've pointed out (since they're not always successful traders themselves), they think that pieces of paper (degrees & PhD's) is what would make someone a successful trader, even though in reality, it's the discipline, patience, perseverance & an ability to handle one's emotions is often what's required to be a successful trader.

Again, I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you but I'm just trying to say that just being a successful trader doesn't necessarily open up all of the avenues & opportunities you think it does; it may take a lot of time to happen, IF it happens at all. So, moving to US or Europe, opening Hedge Funds, vacationing on Malibu beace, etc. are fantasies that mayn't necessarily come to reality by merely being a successful trader (it can happen but in many cases, it takes much more than successful trading), & maybe these trading-gurus have figured out that it might be easier to make money swindling unsuccessful traders than by being successful traders themselves.

Don't you think there are ANY successful traders on this forum? So, why haven't they done all of the things that you think that a successful trader could easily do? Again, because it's not that easy.

GENIETRADE

These programmes are very costly to test and verify personally. Some big traders made millions using Rs 50000 as capital base. It is IMO foolish to pay the high fee to the programmes instead of using it as trading capital. Only God knows whether high fee is worth or not. There should be govt rated trading programmes to build faith in the programmes. Otherwise these programmes are Big Talk Less Use type. If the programme costs 1% of my trading capital I wont mind taking up the programme. But it is more than 300% of my trading capital. I wont prefer it.

okabira

Don't you think there are ANY successful traders on this forum? So, why haven't they done all of the things that you think that a successful trader could easily do? Again, because it's not that easy.

newbie bhai chill ree. bhai

when I ever said there arent successful traders here ?
never in any post I pointed out this is genuine trader or this guy is faking ...

All is good .. all is well...
let everyone make money..they have their right..
but not by cheating / and duping people.

you already know trading is a boring game ...
I am on the forum for some chit chat and general talks...

other people have all the right to post ...whatever they want ...

my previous post was cautioning some UN-AWARE readers .. that these scams do happen

converting 5000 to 50 lacs is a clear scam
thats what I am saying

and again
as you yourself said... trading is not easy ...

then how come 5000 can be converted to 50 lacs easily ?
that too in day trading ?

On the other hand, getting big moneyed investors to invest in you can be difficult at times because as you've pointed out (since they're not always successful traders themselves), they think that pieces of paper (degrees & PhD's) is what would make someone a successful trader, even though in reality, it's the discipline, patience, perseverance & an ability to handle one's emotions is often what's required to be a successful trader.
bhai ..replying for the BOLD part...

These Phds and MBA holders dont trade their money in any of the Investment banks ..
neither any I-bank allows ... as far as goldman , Jp morgan , citi , deutsche etc
they exploit loopholes and oppurtunites / hedges we retailers dont really see..
They Trade / Facilitate Big client orders and to get best price for the BUY / SELL ...
and they get paid..
leave 50 lacs aside... some prop firms can rev up your bonus and you can have total income more than 1-2 Cr/year
if you are so pro...

so nothing to do with emotions and other tantrums as written in books ..

these terms are for retailers..
we dont have big pockets .. and not as much information...
we are basically trading price and volume....

its true that we need to tap the emotion consistently ... for the retailers..
AGAIN because we dont have big pockets
if we dont KEEP CONTROL OF OUR EMOTIONS AND DISCIPLINE .... then we will lose fast and kicked out of the game
...early..

My post was regarding... why not Ibanks and other properitory firms recruit from avdooth school of trade.. ??
if they are soo successful converting 5k to 50 lacs....
but still selling courses on technical analysis and seminars ???

Not every one can become jhunjhunwala and turn 5000 to 20000 crores..
Some things are left to geniuses ... like warren , musk , bill , zuckerberg etc,
and also its a waste of time to even think about such huge money ...

This is true fact..

Its a tough game .. dont take it EASY

mastermind007

@prasad and @VASANT SUKHI... what are the options available if someone dont have so much money to pay to Mr. Sathe?
Have anyone other than these 2 gentlemen done Mr. Sathe's course?
LOL!!!!!

He/she/Xe/It will be guided to nearest available exit with or without "THANK-YOU-for-coming."

For curiosity, i have attended his 2/3 so called free seminar (for which he charge rupees 590), Pattern is almost same in all seminar, nothing new, half of your time get wasted in hearing the paid testimonial. You will not learn even a 1% from such seminar. Will suggest future trader to learn from youtube channel for free & used your hard earn money in practical trading (very small size) rather than giving such huuuggeee fee for such seminar..

I was also a new comer for this stock market, but belive me guys you need to stay here for longer term to actually earn the gain.

it took me 3 / 4 years in losses only, but all my loss got covered in next three months. Source only you youtube & good learning, you kept on finding source once you like the subject.

Kahte hai na....Agar dil se chaho to puri kaynat lag jati hai use milane main..

Even if you are in loss, dont exit it..learn & earn..

For curiosity, i have attended his 2/3 so called free seminar (for which he charge rupees 590), Pattern is almost same in all seminar, nothing new, half of your time get wasted in hearing the paid testimonial. You will not learn even a 1% from such seminar. Will suggest future trader to learn from youtube channel for free & used your hard earn money in practical trading (very small size) rather than giving such huuuggeee fee for such seminar..

I was also a new comer for this stock market, but belive me guys you need to stay here for longer term to actually earn the gain.

it took me 3 / 4 years in losses only, but all my loss got covered in next three months. Source only you youtube & good learning, you kept on finding source once you like the subject.

Kahte hai na....Agar dil se chaho to puri kaynat lag jati hai use milane main..

Even if you are in loss, dont exit it..learn & earn..

mastermind007

Few more trainers have emerged in Mumbai markets.
Names are

Asmita Patel from Alchymista Vashi Navi Mumbai area
Mallesh Budugu Profitous Andheri
Shankar Suryavanshi Impulse Dynamic Andheri

Asmita talks about big money and focuses on positional trades

Mallesh talks about mind maps and memory power to remember your trade positions

Suryanvanshi talks about Impulsive aspect of Elliot Waves with some sort of claim of being inventor.

Your feedbacks on free or paid seminars (if you attended) is welcome