Feedback on Avadhoot Sathe Trading Academy

mastermind007

Hello

Is there anyone here who has attended any course from Avadhoot Sathe Trading Academy? What is your opinion? Is he really different or is he more of the same?

mastermind007

How come there is not a single reply? Is he that unknown and unheard of?

Hello

Is there anyone here who has attended any course from Avadhoot Sathe Trading Academy? What is your opinion? Is he really different or is he more of the same?
Its totally "Different".......Its Life Changing........It can turn your path of life.......I personally seen many persons associated with him are changing their fortune.......starting with paltry capital as low as 5000, 10000......gone to converts in few lacs.......in fact nearing a crore almost..... I myself is associated with him..... and he is changing my life... I strongly recommend....one should not miss the opportunity..... Destiny has brought u in his contact....

monkeybusiness

Its totally "Different".......Its Life Changing........It can turn your path of life.......I personally seen many persons associated with him are changing their fortune.......starting with paltry capital as low as 5000, 10000......gone to converts in few lacs.......in fact nearing a crore almost..... I myself is associated with him..... and he is changing my life... I strongly recommend....one should not miss the opportunity..... Destiny has brought u in his contact....
Which version of snake oil he specializes?

Hello

hi
I had seen his FACEBOOK ads and gone for a 1 day free seminar some time in April'17... I had earlier done a TA course from some other Trainer in thane, but was not satisfied with what i had got from them... So i decided to first check if Avadhut Sathe had anything different to offer.... What I found out is that he him self is a very aggressive trader and he seemed very passionate about teaching and he had a lot of his students success stories to show. Best part is he is a down to earth person very approachable. none of our questions went unanswered.
So i decided to do the 4 seminars series offered by him. Best part is if you dont like what or how he is teaching on the first day it self you get all your money back without any questions asked... So i knew my STOPLOSS was in place.
After finishing my 4 seminars I decided to go for his 1 year mentor program.... It has proved to be a very important decision of my life.... what i was impressed with was that in this program along with the TA he also focuses on "developing a character that deserves success.." I have just completed about 3 months of mentorship and must say it has been a Amazing ride... I have got more than what I had expected from him.
We had been for offsite training session for 4 days to Lonaval last week... These 4 days were like hardcore commando training.... there were senior mentes and OGM card holders who were also present to train us... starting from mental conditioning exercises , to live trading sessions and character building games till late night our brains were infused with all the required skills and discipline that is required for a character that deserves success...
The amount of Personal attention i am getting not just from Avadhut but also from the senior mentees is way beyond my expectations... I can keep writing about Avadhut and still it wont be enough....
I see a lot of genuineness in ASTA family

Last edited by a moderator: