feedback on astha trade

hi,
Just checked the website.
looks like a mixture of rksv, rk global and zerodha:lol:

unlimited plan,per lot plan where they have software charges of odin and
per order plan also .

Are new Broker like Astha Trade reliable? They are also offering good deal in leverage front and fixed brokerage. But there transaction charges are quiet higher. So would like suggestion from all the TJ members.

Are new Broker like Astha Trade reliable? They are also offering good deal in leverage front and fixed brokerage. But there transaction charges are quiet higher. So would like suggestion from all the TJ members.
All discount brokers are earning from transaction charges whether its zerodha or aastha trader or anybody else,Who did not have high transaction charges like VPS got closed.:lol:
Aastha's biggest benefit i could think of is carry forward of futures on span margin and intraday exposure.
Considering to open an account with them, few doubts still pending to clear.
Reliability factor??
Look at the num of complaints the darling of traderji "Zerodha" is getting .
So nobody is reliable .
It is just like the same as finding "andho mein kana raja" :rofl:
Best among the worst.

Last edited:
hello traders,
I have a confusion.

i know that there are two types of margin for future trading.
One is span margin and the other is exposure margin.
Span margin is deposited by brokers to nse and is changed and reported 5 times a day.
Shortfall of span margin results in penalty into the clients account.:)

Exposure margin is deposited but not reported by brokers.
IS THIS STATEMENT TRUE??
So they have the freedom that they charge it from clients or not.

This is the reason some brokers charge span margin for carry forward position and some charge total margin (span+exposure).Some even charge interest of exposure margin if there is shortfall of that also.

My question-
Brokers who offer 3-4 times intraday limit of futures do they deposit the span margin of those 4 positions from their funds so that the client can take the positions???

Secondly wisdom and astha trade are offering 10 times leverage to clients.
Astha charges only 1.5% of the total cost of the future contract.
For eg nifty is 6200 so the margin will be 6200*50=310000
310000*1.5%=Rs 4650.
They have same calculation for all the futures.

So in this case does the broker have such a large quantity of funds (which i surely doubt for wisdom:D) so that they can deposit to nse and in turn provide this type of leverage.
Or the broker has very small base of clients and those clients have deposited large funds who do not trade (which i again doubt:D) and those funds are used to provide leverage to other clients who trade?

Am i correct in understanding all of this or am i missing something here which i do not know.?:eek:
Kya jhol hai mujhe samaj nahi aaya.:confused:
Its a request to all the members pls throw some light on this.

I have a/c in Astha trade since 6 months. I found there service very good so far. Sometimes if some body charges less creates doubt in our mind. rightly said by one of the writer that they charges only span margin to carry forward futures. The best advantage is that due to this facility we can hedge our position easily by selling call or put option.Payout etc found very fast. Rest you decide :thumb::clapping:

I am just trying to gather views. The only way to get views is by asking people for it.

Im sorry if it bothered you!

Cheers!
You not need to post in six different threads the same post again and again and again. Take care