feedback on astha trade

Okay. Point noted.

Bear with me. I'm still new to the forum. I guess I still need yo get accustomed to the ways of the forum and the members.
I mean, I see that you have your own thread about the subject/topic you are interested in. If people are interested in the subject/topic, they surely will join you in that thread and help you to get what ever you need on information. Some times it takes a bit time until members jump on certain trains, but they will do if they are interested in the topic. Do not worry about that.

Now I wish you all the best with your thread and enjoy the late afternoon. :clapping:

Hi folks,

I have an account with Astha for the last 4 months.
This month I received a mail stating that the Rs.10 per lot brokerage plan
will not be available henceforth for NSE Futures & MCX.
Brokerage has been revised to 0.01% for NSE futures & Rs.400 per crore for MCX.
Plus they have this rule of minimum Rs.30 brokerage per contract note which was explained to me after I got my first contract note.
Apart from that they provide the biggest leverage in all segments & lowest margin requirement for intraday option writing.(2.5% of contract value)
Payin payouts are on time.

Dear friends

I want to feedback on service quality, reliability and others quality on http://www.asthatrade.com/ from our valuable members. please share your experience for others to benefit or protect from cheat. please share.
astha trade r cheaters: They will charge minimum brokerage i.e. Rs. 30 per day, irrespective of your trade, and at no place, they show this charges, when i recived my first contract note, i was shoked. , it realy make me dissatisfied :(

astha trade r cheaters: They will charge minimum brokerage i.e. Rs. 30 per day, irrespective of your trade, and at no place, they show this charges, when i recived my first contract note, i was shoked. , it realy make me dissatisfied :(
"minimum brokerage Rs. 30 per day, irrespective of your trade"..... how is it possible ? what are AMC for then?. Could you please show me where in their trading/demat form this clause is mentioned? . Brokerage without trade makes no sense.

i have account with astha ..

account got opened within a day , everything through online..
can sell BN options for 2500rs ( usually arnd 2400rs ) and nifty options for 5k ..

ODIN terminal is good , no issues .. mobile app is below par
one big problem with them is that they disabled market orders for options .. will be a big issue if we want to trade in higher quantities..

recently opened an account with wisdom capital and experimenting it ..

McNish

I too have an account with aastha and am very satisfied with them.
Yet they are very basic in few aspects, like technology (no api integration), order types (no CO / BO or the likes).
If they integrate these two, ... and sub broker services, ... i would be willing to pay more for it.

@velms
i have account with astha ..
recently opened an account with wisdom capital and experimenting it ..
Wisdom seems a good alternative, but there are some really bad reviews for them which is holding me back. Please do share your experience with wisdom, looking forward to it.
Cheers,

Last edited: