feedback on astha trade

marimuthu13

I too just opened account with astha trade ...

I already have account with 8 brokers.

Problem is higher brokerages 1000 rs crore..but i opened account for their leverage of 40 times in MIS for equity cash

I too just opened account with astha trade ...

I already have account with 8 brokers.

Problem is higher brokerages 1000 rs crore..but i opened account for their leverage of 40 times in MIS for equity cash
8 brokers ?? People collect coins,postage stamps....you collect brokers ?

Smart_trade

marimuthu13

Smart_trade
I attempted various things in my trading carrier..

Out of all attempts, this 8 account also one of the projects..
1.samco
2.sasonline
3.tradesmartonline
4.tradeplusonline
5.wisdom captial
6. Rk global
7.rksv
8. Zerotha and tradejini..

Now asthatrade.

Smart_trade
We have so many brokers advertising on Traderji, someone has to keep opening accounts with them to keep them interested, right? :DD

Here's my list, in the order that I opened accounts with them over the years -
1. Zerodha
2. Upstox
3. Tradesmartonline
4. Finvasia
5. Fyers
6. Interactive Brokers

The last account was opened a year and a half ago, & since then, fairly happy with IB, & now have Fyers & TSO as backups but I'm considering Wisdom for their leverage as well. And, since @marimuthu13 mentioned Astha's leverage just now, maybe I should take a look at them as well, even though I generally stick to brokers available on Traderji because one can always come here & complain about it, if there is a problem with them. :p

1.samco
2.sasonline
3.tradesmartonline
4.tradeplusonline
5.wisdom captial
6. Rk global
7.rksv

Now asthatrade.
Will it be possible for you to post your experiences with pros and cons with all of these brokers.

We have so many brokers advertising on Traderji, someone has to keep opening accounts with them to keep them interested, right? :DD

Here's my list, in the order that I opened accounts with them over the years -
1. Zerodha
2. Upstox
3. Tradesmartonline
4. Finvasia
5. Fyers
6. Interactive Brokers

The last account was opened a year and a half ago, & since then, fairly happy with IB, & now have Fyers & TSO as backups but I'm considering Wisdom for their leverage as well. And, since @marimuthu13 mentioned Astha's leverage just now, maybe I should take a look at them as well, even though I generally stick to brokers available on Traderji because one can always come here & complain about it, if there is a problem with them. :p
It would be a great help to fellow traders if you summarize your experiences with all of them.

marimuthu13

1.samco
2.sasonline
3.tradesmartonline
4.tradeplusonline
5.wisdom captial
6. Rk global
7.rksv

Now asthatrade.
Will it be possible for you to post your experiences with pros and cons with all of these brokers.
Hi,
I use NEST platform across all brokers expect rkglobal...also i don't use any fancy things like charting, trade from charts etc etc

So no complaint of technical issues.

Rest there is a difference of brokerage slightly that you can understand from their website

Third back office reports like PL , ledger etc, expect sas, rkglobal, wisdom capital , all other brokers are good.

Payout TSO is slightly lagging than all other brokers.

IF YOU SEPARTE YOUR CHARTING NEEDS FROM TRADING, YOU CAN GO WITH ANY DISCOUNT BROKERS...ALL ARE ALMOST SAME.

It would be a great help to fellow traders if you summarize your experiences with all of them.
I'd already answered a similar query about a year ago, & I don't think my views have changed much since then, except that, I've witnessed several troublesome days on Fyers, so my confidence in them has waned somewhat since a year ago. Maybe it's something to do with Banglalore leased lines or something that even Zerodha always has glitches (though of course, some of their glitches are due to lack of sufficient infrastructure to support their massive client-base); nonetheless, Fyers does have responsive support here on Traderji since their CEO visits here almost every day as you probably already know, so that's a big positive. Over the last year or so, I've seen at least 3 Traderji members complain about ending up with NEGATIVE BALANCE with rksv/Upstox, so I'm so scared of their RMS, I don't know if I'd ever trade with them again; just go through this thread & the links to two other threads I've posted there - https://www.traderji.com/community/threads/negative-ledger-balance.106969/post-1309415

Here's that older post where I've briefly talked about my take on all of the brokers I've tried : - https://www.traderji.com/community/threads/advice-choosing-a-broker.106092/post-1286886
I'm not sure if there's a "perfect" broker out there because every trader might have different priorities & requirements in terms of what they're looking for in a broker, & thereby, even though one broker might be more suitable to one trader, it may not be equally suitably to other traders.

Like I've said, for a long time, I was happy with Zerodha because they seemed honest & transparent, & had 60 Day Challenge, so I was mostly trading for free, & I've always felt that minimizing costs & break-even point can be helpful for a trader's psyche (or at least my psyche). But as they started to grow exponentially, they failed to expand their infrastructure, & started having frequent technical issues, so I left them more than a year ago.

Even RKSV seems to be having all sorts of technical issues over the past year or so.

If one is ok with trading on NOW/Nest then Finvasia are a good option because of free trading & lowest break-even point.

I've had decent experience with TradeSmartOnline but they also offer NOW/Nest AND one has to some brokerage, so Finvasia might be better anyway.

Interactive Brokers is a very good option due to their feature-rich platform, API & good customer support but I'm not sure how many traders would want to trade with them given their high net-worth & margin requirements.

I think Fyers are also a decent option with responsive support here on Traderji, a feature-rich platform & the potential to trade for free with 30 Day Challenge. I don't know how they will perform in the future but for now, they seem to be doing well.

So, trading-costs, feature-rich platform & good support being the priorities for me, I've been trading with Interactive Brokers but recently, also started trading on FyersWeb since I'd love to get the brokerage back like I used to with Zerodha & I particularly like their built-in position-size calculator which helps with money-management on Cash trades.

Again, we all have different needs & requirements, so our opinions on who is a good broker will differ accordingly, so while I think it's good for traders to share our views & experiences in this regard, ultimately, the best thing might be to open account with multiple brokers, test them out & see if you like any of them; that's what I did last year after I was sure that I was no more interested in trading with Zerodha.

There might be other good brokers out there but I can only talk about my own experiences with brokers I've an account with.
I think it will be more useful for you if you put down what you want in a broker, & then, I might be able to tell you my experience within than context rather than other things that might be relevant to me but not relevant to you. Like @marimuthu13 has already mentioned, if you don't need advanced features in a trading-platform & can make do with NOW/Nest, then you might be ok with many discount-brokers.

But of course, it's not always possible for us all stick to NOW/Nest for various reasons, for instance, in my case, I have nearly 100 stock-futures in my watch-list & I have to place, modify & cancel a lot of orders VERY QUICKLY, which is very difficult to do in NOW/Nest if you have to manually punch in each order with all of their order-details, & of course, there's a greater possibility of making typing-errors & the resultant losses (though I am looking into ways to automate or semi-automate this process in NOW/Nest but haven't had much success so far), which is why I prefer IB because I can place/modify/cancel orders on the charts, so IB is my primary broker. IB platform also auto-calculates quantity, we can set the start-time & end-time for all orders or each order separately, we can preset SL & TP by % or amount, so a lot interesting features BUT they have very high margin requirements for a few stock-futures, so for those few stock-futures I've decided to use Fyers Web as my secondary broker since it also has chart-trading with better margins but again, I'm not sure about Fyers' stability, so I have TSO as my backup for Fyers, in case, I have a position on Fyers that I can't close because of some glitch (which has happened to me in the past & it was pretty scary), then I can take the opposite position in TSO until the glitch is resolved. In 1.5 years, IB platform has never failed on me, so I'm not really concerned about IB failing. I've chosen TSO as third broker for now, mostly because they have better margins than say, Finvasia, but like I said earlier, I'm considering Wisdom or Astha as the third broker since I'll be able to keep less idle money with them as my third broker.

Again, if you have any specific questions about the brokers I've tried, then I'd not mind answering them. After all, we can't all try all brokers, so sharing our experiences here helps us all.