Feedback for FYERS Mobile App - New Version

@Tejas Khoday

Syncing the Tradingview charts drawings of Fyers Web to Mobile.

iPad Support.

App notification & Position widget

Fingerprint Login

Combine Markets & Dashboard Tab. Currently, it’s a waste of space.

Still, more merging can be done. Don’t you think the sidebar is filled with unnecessary things?

Top of the sidebar can be utilised better. Use that area to display 3-4 important Indexes & may be running P&L.

Or remove sidebar altogether & keep everything under the page just like Zerodha Kite. Swiping down brings ‘At a glance” view.

Make the app lite by removing unnecessary things like screeners etc.

Remove the blue coloured “search & add” button instead place a search bar in HOME (where Markets & Dashboard combined).

Green Running Arrow on the top right corner can be modified better. Green circle - Market is open, Red circle - Market closed. Blinking Alert sign - Data connection not available.

Position visibility in charts also- @ bottom of chart when in portrait mode & right/left side in the landscape with an option to square off. Swipe to show/hide will be awesome.

Orders Tab: Please make Pending & Executed orders in separate tabs inside the 'orders' tab preferably with Orange & Green colours with Rejected orders in RED.

A portfolio tab is preferred which can contain both Holdings & Positions as different tabs. An easy way for people to look at both; remember covered calls.

Mobile App should be like a companion to Fyers Web. Lightning speed execution must be the top priority.

Settings/Funds/30Day challenge/Refer&Earn/Calculators/Appversion/HolidayCalendar/Logout etc can be placed under profile Tab.

Keep the app name to just Fyers. Fyers Markets is so Ice cream sandwich era.

I am not sure this message will be looked at but my 2 cents. :)

Out of syllabus - Fyers Web 2FA with a 4/6 digit pin instead of PAN/DOB. Alternatively, make DOB format MMDDYY instead of all those “-“ in between.

Many of us shared here how Fyers App should look like taking various examples of apps available in the market. I would like to tell how Fyers app should not be designed. Just look at Quantsapp. A great app information wise but the UI & overall design is horrible. So please keep that in mind.;)

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Thanks for involving users with this task:)
I know it's too much to ask,
But how about screener similar to combination of chartink.com and screener.in with notification and auto-scan feature (where users can define new formulae on their own, no complex programming, just simple arithmetic).
Hey @DrDrakeRamoray , Thanks for getting involved. I don't know if complex screeners are usable on the mobile screen. I am apprehensive about it.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
So I propose a setting which says ,when you wish to put your order , what will the defaults be, once you set it here, they will be used when you place next order and all you need to do is to click buy, also a "Exit /Close Position " button to exit immediately.
Good idea. Your feedback is noted. Will try and implement it.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Tejas whatever you make make it lighter,,,,,light weight so fast opening closing etc.. In whole country and especially smaller and medium cities internet speed is still very slow, first and foremost focus is light weight..... Fast opening closing fast chart opening ...….. Even if you give less features and concentrate more on basic features like chart opening easy trade execution.... rest fancy things hardly matters...… When building fancy apps people forget that even 4g in smaller and medium cities are very slow...….. I want to give you an example your web platform is very fast... people love to do from it ….but your desktop trading platform is very fancy but I hardly heard anyone doing trade from it... although it is usefut in other way like planning and forming strategies..... When it comes to mobile people generally use it for trade execution while in move or to see certain information that why light weight is necessary...….. An example CMC Markets web based international broker trading platform is very very advance I think best in world and light weight but when it comes to mobile application they used less features but made super light modle…. you can watch it in your website.... they provide demo for free
Hey @rahulsinghau, I like your feedback very much. Yes, we have tried our best to keep the app light. The development work has begun and much of the valuable feedback given on @Traderji has helped us.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Many of us shared here how Fyers App should look like taking various examples of apps available in the market. I would like to tell how Fyers app should not be designed. Just look at Quantsapp. A great app information wise but the UI & overall design is horrible. So please keep that in mind.;)
No comments on Quantsapp as I haven't used it extensively but I do know the founder, Shubham. We'll keep our app as simple as possible. The thing is, users ask for many things and implementing all features can compromise eas of use. That's what we learnt after version 1.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday Sir i am glad that you are keeping us in the loop,
and my request is sir please just copy the UPSTOX APP replace its watchlist and search function and make it like zerodha's app and bingo we will have the best trading mobile app.
Trust me sir Upstox new APP is brilliant comes with OPTIONS CHAIN AND ALL.
trading on that is easy too and charting is good too.
Just don't go with NEWS, RESEARCH this and that too make the app heavy and spammy like Angel Broking.
Please us just experience UPSTOX AND ZERODHA apps combine them and WE WILL BE BEST IN MARKET.
Hey @iamabhish3k, We want to make the app for you so thanks for being in the loop. We won't be copying Upstrox app for sure and certainly will aim to make our app the very best in comparison. That's nice to know, thanks for the info.

So, news, research and heavy stuff shall be avoided as much as possible. I hope you all will like it.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday

Syncing the Tradingview charts drawings of Fyers Web to Mobile.

iPad Support.

App notification & Position widget

Fingerprint Login

Combine Markets & Dashboard Tab. Currently, it’s a waste of space.

Still, more merging can be done. Don’t you think the sidebar is filled with unnecessary things?

Top of the sidebar can be utilised better. Use that area to display 3-4 important Indexes & may be running P&L.

Or remove sidebar altogether & keep everything under the page just like Zerodha Kite. Swiping down brings ‘At a glance” view.

Make the app lite by removing unnecessary things like screeners etc.

Remove the blue coloured “search & add” button instead place a search bar in HOME (where Markets & Dashboard combined).

Green Running Arrow on the top right corner can be modified better. Green circle - Market is open, Red circle - Market closed. Blinking Alert sign - Data connection not available.

Position visibility in charts also- @ bottom of chart when in portrait mode & right/left side in the landscape with an option to square off. Swipe to show/hide will be awesome.

Orders Tab: Please make Pending & Executed orders in separate tabs inside the 'orders' tab preferably with Orange & Green colours with Rejected orders in RED.

A portfolio tab is preferred which can contain both Holdings & Positions as different tabs. An easy way for people to look at both; remember covered calls.

Mobile App should be like a companion to Fyers Web. Lightning speed execution must be the top priority.

Settings/Funds/30Day challenge/Refer&Earn/Calculators/Appversion/HolidayCalendar/Logout etc can be placed under profile Tab.

Keep the app name to just Fyers. Fyers Markets is so Ice cream sandwich era.

I am not sure this message will be looked at but my 2 cents. :)

Out of syllabus - Fyers Web 2FA with a 4/6 digit pin instead of PAN/DOB. Alternatively, make DOB format MMDDYY instead of all those “-“ in between.
  1. Will try to sync chart drawings. For that we may have to modify the way we do it currently in the back-end. Let's see how that goes. Good feedback.

2. The app will be available on Android & Ios. Using it on an I-Pad shouldn't be an issue according to me. I need to check with my team.

3. App notifications will definitely become better. Currently, it is not to our satisfaction.

4. Fingerprint login is a good one. It's on the agenda. We may retain pattern lock too if you want that.

5. So you're saying the dashboard is useless. Got it!

6. Yes, I do think the sidebar is filled with unnecessary things. We will see how we can remove or merge some of those things.

7. Yeah, I guess we will remove or reduce screeners to begin with. However, some people have asked for this and its usefulness in decision making.

8. Position visibility beside the chart will require some re-engineering but it's great feedback. Let's see if we can achieve this in v1. I will certainly try and make it possible if the UX seems good.

9. Orders Tab - Do-able.

10. Portfolio Tab - Do-able. Good feedback!

11. Trade Execution & Speed is a No. 1 priority! You can be assured that regardless of everything else, we will focus on this first.

12. The profile section may not contain all the stuff you mentioned but will try what works.

13. Yeah, the name will change and will not remind you of the Ice-cream Sandwich era. Hahaha!
Thanks for your efforts to help us improve & Stay tuned. We will put it into action!

I like the FYERS Logo but the app logo needs to change. Does anyone have feedback the logo?
I am sure if you want to change the logo you have an expert already in mind. However, I can give an opinion on the App Logo appearance. If you see Appstore or Playstore apps generally, 3 colours are dominating the entire design back and forth. Blue, White and Red. Among all those apps a different colour will definitely stand out. Look at the Idea app/Spotify/Evernote apps for eg. This is my suggestion, but it would be better if you can just look at your app tray & decide on a stand out mix of colour from your installed apps itself.