Feedback for FYERS Mobile App - New Version

Hi Everyone,

I have created this thread for receiving feedback and ideas to upgrade/build our new mobile app. As per the suggestions of @mevaibhav and other Traderji members, creating a new thread solely for this purpose is better and I feel that we can interact on this subject in detail. @FYERS_Team is determined to build an app that provides the most important features in the app as per your requirements. We would love to hear from you in detail. We may be critical of your feedback so feel free to voice your opinions along the way.

We'd like to know about:
  1. Login
  2. Home Screen/Dashboard
  3. Orders
  4. Positions & Holdings
  5. Watchlists
  6. Charts
  7. News
  8. Screeners, Analytics & Other features
  9. Settings/Preferences
  10. UI/UX
You can show us relevant screenshots from other mobile trading apps (International/Indian) highlighting the specific features. Please note, that as a trading platform, our primary focus will be on trading-related features. Do consider this while providing your valuable feedback.

Let's get this started!

Thanks for involving users with this task:)
I know it's too much to ask,
But how about screener similar to combination of chartink.com and screener.in with notification and auto-scan feature (where users can define new formulae on their own, no complex programming, just simple arithmetic).

Last edited:
In the sense, there are various product &order types - CNC, Intraday, Margin, CO, BO and then we have Market, Limit, SL-M, SL-L, and stuff. All this has to be made available in the order entry window. These forex platforms don't have to do that.
So I propose a setting which says ,when you wish to put your order , what will the defaults be, once you set it here, they will be used when you place next order and all you need to do is to click buy, also a "Exit /Close Position " button to exit immediately.

Tejas whatever you make make it lighter,,,,,light weight so fast opening closing etc.. In whole country and especially smaller and medium cities internet speed is still very slow, first and foremost focus is light weight..... Fast opening closing fast chart opening ...….. Even if you give less features and concentrate more on basic features like chart opening easy trade execution.... rest fancy things hardly matters...… When building fancy apps people forget that even 4g in smaller and medium cities are very slow...….. I want to give you an example your web platform is very fast... people love to do from it ….but your desktop trading platform is very fancy but I hardly heard anyone doing trade from it... although it is usefut in other way like planning and forming strategies..... When it comes to mobile people generally use it for trade execution while in move or to see certain information that why light weight is necessary...….. An example CMC Markets web based international broker trading platform is very very advance I think best in world and light weight but when it comes to mobile application they used less features but made super light modle…. you can watch it in your website.... they provide demo for free

In the sense, there are various product &order types - CNC, Intraday, Margin, CO, BO and then we have Market, Limit, SL-M, SL-L, and stuff. All this has to be made available in the order entry window. These forex platforms don't have to do that.
@Tejas Khoday . So I propose a setting which says ,when you wish to put your order , what will the defaults be, once you set it here, they will be used when you place next order and all you need to do is to click buy, also a "Exit /Close Position " button to exit immediately.

@Tejas Khoday Sir i am glad that you are keeping us in the loop,
and my request is sir please just copy the UPSTOX APP replace its watchlist and search function and make it like zerodha's app and bingo we will have the best trading mobile app.
Trust me sir Upstox new APP is brilliant comes with OPTIONS CHAIN AND ALL.
trading on that is easy too and charting is good too.
Just don't go with NEWS, RESEARCH this and that too make the app heavy and spammy like Angel Broking.
Please us just experience UPSTOX AND ZERODHA apps combine them and WE WILL BE BEST IN MARKET.

1. Fingerprint login.... A must have.
2. Show Current P&L on top of the app all time. ( It will help us to exit from a profit trade , with maximum green)
3. Custom color selection for candles.