Feedback for FYERS Mobile App - New Version

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
What I really liked about Fyers is that you guys listen to our needs and really work hard to add those features to your trading platform. I have seen so many features added to Fyersweb in the last one year based on the clients need and based on their feedback.
I really appreciate this thread and taking the feedback.
Mobile app should be more user friendly.
Easy login and easy placement of orders.
I personally feel that stock screeners will be helpful for intra day traders.
For option traders if we can get the option chains nothing like that.
Thanks for taking the feedback and all the best.
Hi @kln1407,

Thanks! Well yeah, it's the way we do things. Thanks for observing the changes on the web in the last one year. Yes, I agree. It needs to be more user friendly. Currently, it feels a little clunky. We'll definitely make it a much smoother experience to search for scrips and to place orders.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
don't know, some random pic from net. it would be helpful for scalpers to have option to view a quick panel with chart, with preset entry, exit and quantity, and P&L visible on screen. Then only mobile app is needed for an experienced scalper for 1 or 2 trades when away from system or like that.
Yeah, but then clicking on BUY/SELL will open up an order window. I think the screenshot is of a forex CFD platform which is not a correct comparison. In our markets, traders can choose from multiple order types and order window is compulsory.

AJK

Yeah, but then clicking on BUY/SELL will open up an order window. I think the screenshot is of a forex CFD platform which is not a correct comparison. In our markets, traders can choose from multiple order types and order window is compulsory.
Zerodha's Pi and Upstox Pro have quick MIS order panels already, but not in their mobile app. If you can add BO with preset 0.5%SL/1%TG like that no need for order window. just n idea, BO is not necessary

Mukr

HI, Tejas Nice to see a thread for mobile app.
MObile app should be as simple as possible
in charting, It would be good to buy on sell while looking at charts...user interface should be as simple like in MT4 mobile platforms so that any user can understand it straight away.. keeping it simple also makes data fast.
areal option chain visually understandable like in market pulse kind of which makes sense unlike whats their now in Fyers market...buy directly from an option chain.
Watchlist should so simple to add & delete scripts.
you don't need too many scanners may be simple pivotal might be good enough and no mobile app had Gann lvls.

OH, no news pls what a waste of time.

View attachment 38041
Capture.JPG
rr.JPG

What i mean is like this..even if you are on the full-screen chart we can make it usable where u can make MarketWatch, positions, buy n sell kind off...

chintan786

Copy everything? Come on @chintan786.

1. We can implement custom timeframes. WIll need some time for that.

2. Yeah, we will try and incorporate both, light and dark themes.

3. Hmm, will try to work on this. I understand that it is important.
also once Done, please compare it with Kite, in terms loading/refreshing of Quotes. Current Fyers mobile app takes a while to load quotes initially.

don't know, some random pic from net. it would be helpful for scalpers to have option to view a quick panel with chart, with preset entry, exit and quantity, and P&L visible on screen. Then only mobile app is needed for an experienced scalper for 1 or 2 trades when away from system or like that.
This is most likely Binomo or IQOption

Order Window is Compulsory ? in Web or Mobile ?

Mukr

Option greeks on mobile
you already have it in the current one and i don't think anyone uses it....too many are a recipe for disaster. analysing charts are somewhat okay not fully on mobile apps like market pulse..But again making clunky then what's the need of changing this current one at all.