Feedback for FYERS Mobile App - New Version

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
it's not about worthless..when we consider about trading news is just a distraction.. do charts and price are meant to read the price of everything right. .. even if the news was known i don't think people will trade.
Well, but wouldn't it add any value if you got real-time news of macro or commodities?

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Please copy everything what zerodha Kite app is offering, then add following features:

Custom time frame option like tradingview. so that we can see 20-mins charts, 75 mins charts etc.

Allow change of scheme colour. current black is boring. allow to change to White.

screen should be always on in background till not logout.
Copy everything? Come on @chintan786.

1. We can implement custom timeframes. WIll need some time for that.

2. Yeah, we will try and incorporate both, light and dark themes.

3. Hmm, will try to work on this. I understand that it is important.

sach007

Impatient Trader
Thanks a lot fir Inviting me..

I am using mobile app 99.9% of my trades ... as it is my compulsion as I have to move due to my work.

But this app 1st thing we need is default order settings... as every time we have to select it.

Other things ... many can be copied from apps like webull, and Z

Will post anything else other time.

What I really liked about Fyers is that you guys listen to our needs and really work hard to add those features to your trading platform. I have seen so many features added to Fyersweb in the last one year based on the clients need and based on their feedback.
I really appreciate this thread and taking the feedback.
Mobile app should be more user friendly.
Easy login and easy placement of orders.
I personally feel that stock screeners will be helpful for intra day traders.
For option traders if we can get the option chains nothing like that.
Thanks for taking the feedback and all the best.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Thanks a lot fir Inviting me..

I am using mobile app 99.9% of my trades ... as it is my compulsion as I have to move due to my work.

But this app 1st thing we need is default order settings... as every time we have to select it.

Other things ... many can be copied from apps like webull, and Z

Will post anything else other time.
Don't want to copy as such! We want to make an app that you want to trade on! So yeah, do give us your feedback. I know the current app has issues..

AJK

don't know, some random pic from net. it would be helpful for scalpers to have option to view a quick panel with chart, with preset entry, exit and quantity, and P&L visible on screen. Then only mobile app is needed for an experienced scalper for 1 or 2 trades when away from system or like that.