Feedback for FYERS Mobile App - New Version

Thanks @afin, will ensure the experience is significantly better than our current app. Do feel free to suggest names for the app.
@Tejas Khoday So I gave it a bit of thought and here are a couple of suggestions, not in any order of importance.
  1. Fyers Fortuna - the logic and rationale is that if one trades by Fyers then you achieve great fortunes!
  2. Fyers Numero Uno - This is a take on your Fyers One platform and like the name suggests it is #1
  3. Fyers Ace- the highest suit you can hold and one "aces", so in the context, one could ace the market!
These were some I could think of. I was also looking at words that could be portmanteaus of more than 1 word but within the context, I am unable to think of any. If I do stumble upon something, I will notify you immediately.

All the best once again!
A

@Tejas Khoday , Hey Tejas hope you are doing well! I am eagerly waiting for the new mobile application. I just want to give you a suggestion which can be planned whenever possible. In my opinion, there is a need of some kind of sync between 3 platforms. All the 3 platforms are wonderful and powerful as individual application,but the experience could be made even more better as currently these are 3 different pieces taken from different vendors.

For example, I use all the platforms at different time, but the settings/scrips I have on Fyers one, I can't see the same on Mobile/Web version. If I add anything on mobile, i have to do it again on Web and Desktop app. Similarly, look and style can be synchronized which correspond to Fyers only so that even when someone changes the platform (desktop, web or mobile), he won't realize any change. As of now, all the 3 platforms have vendor's signature on the look/feel/functionality, something Fyer's can look to change.

I am sure you might have got similar response from other members too and I hope you will be working on it soon. Wishing success to you.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday So I gave it a bit of thought and here are a couple of suggestions, not in any order of importance.
  1. Fyers Fortuna - the logic and rationale is that if one trades by Fyers then you achieve great fortunes!
  2. Fyers Numero Uno - This is a take on your Fyers One platform and like the name suggests it is #1
  3. Fyers Ace- the highest suit you can hold and one "aces", so in the context, one could ace the market!
These were some I could think of. I was also looking at words that could be portmanteaus of more than 1 word but within the context, I am unable to think of any. If I do stumble upon something, I will notify you immediately.

All the best once again!
A
Your suggestions are welcome @afin. Keep them coming!

Hi Tejas,

One suggestion from my side on Mobile App.

Please keep the App light and capable of managing Highest load even during situation like Covid19. all features like screener/News/Heatmap/Trading from Charts/BO reports etc. are secondary things.

I was a frequent user of Upstox Mobile app because app was stable and Simple but the app was not able to handle situation like Covid19 and rating goes down from 4 to 1.9(11-Apr-2020) on play store in just few days.

So request you to please provide a App which gives basic features Watch-list with Index on the top, Buy/Sell, Position/Order and Basic Charts only. Because all other features are already available on Desktop platforms.

A consistent trader only need a stable and reliable App which supports in any situation from slow internet to high volatility without downtime.

Market Pulse is one app which works most of the time for me even when most of the the better Apps fails.
It has one feature where watch list can be arranged in Linear as well as Square form which is better for view.

Attachments