Feedback for FYERS Mobile App - New Version

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
I am sure if you want to change the logo you have an expert already in mind. However, I can give an opinion on the App Logo appearance. If you see Appstore or Playstore apps generally, 3 colours are dominating the entire design back and forth. Blue, White and Red. Among all those apps a different colour will definitely stand out. Look at the Idea app/Spotify/Evernote apps for eg. This is my suggestion, but it would be better if you can just look at your app tray & decide on a stand out mix of colour from your installed apps itself.
Yeah, blue definitely dominates and our corporate color is Blue too! Feel free to create app logo designs and post it here. We'll pick up the best ideas and try to make it work!

Looks like here is only one background for mobile app darker one...Its too stressful on eyes....Can you please add one more lighter background..not sure if i dont know how to change....If thats the case can you please let me know.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Looks like here is only one background for mobile app darker one...Its too stressful on eyes....Can you please add one more lighter background..not sure if i dont know how to change....If thats the case can you please let me know.
Noted. Actually, the darker theme helps to reduce strain on the eye but I guess it's the overall experience that counts. Yes, your feedback is noted and we will certainly do the needful.

hi tejas sir,
i was earlier using IIFL app now i shifted totally shifted to fyers, but app of IIFL is far better than Fyers as in IIFL it takes few seconds to add any stock or even option than our fyers. can it be simplified easy to add script to watch list.

Attachments

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
hi tejas sir,
i was earlier using IIFL app now i shifted totally shifted to fyers, but app of IIFL is far better than Fyers as in IIFL it takes few seconds to add any stock or even option than our fyers. can it be simplified easy to add script to watch list.
Our new app will be much better than our current app. It's currently work in progress and I shall keep you updated about the launch in the near future.

Any suggestions for the name of the app?

Our new app will be much better than our current app. It's currently work in progress and I shall keep you updated about the launch in the near future.

Any suggestions for the name of the app?
Looking forward @Tejas Khoday as a well wisher & an enthusiastic supporter of Fyers!

Thanks @afin, will ensure the experience is significantly better than our current app. Do feel free to suggest names for the app.
Thanks Tejas. I will think of some names and pass on suggestions.

Last edited: