FCharts Pro Ver. 2.0.0.3 (alpha) released

now say how effective fchart se for intraday live chart.
I use it.

i am trying various realtime data downloader like manshi rt chartsdata(loganathanon) and also quote tracker.
i have the version 1.5.97e and 1.6.11.
I haven't heard of manshi. Use QT, though.

problem is mostly with backfilling. u have to always
missing word ?????
on the data sources like manshi rt etc in entire trading days to have a proper charts.
Do you have the 16239 port in FCharts SE running? (Apparently not.) It polls the QT data every 60 seconds. You probably increase that time as most exchanges don't update their data that often - unless there is very heavy trading on a scrip.

chart formational(rather candle formation) is also i think not so perfect as eod
They are identical.

S

sunyhyd

FCharts RT data using ManshiRT

FCharts Support
ManshiRT Configuration - follow the following steps to configure ManshiRT for FCharts

1) Open settings dialog
2) Clcik on "Charting S/W" tab
3) Under specify a data directory for FCharts data in "Fcharts" Data folder text box eg c:\ManshiRT\ ChartsData

FCharts Configuration - following the following steps to configure FCharts to use RT data from ManshiRT server:

Open FCharts, and choose "Intraday" button on the left hand side, which will open a dialog named "Live Data". Ensure following settings has been made to get real-time data.

a) Source: Ascii Files
b) choose "Open feed on startup"
c) Under Import Ascii Files, specify FCharts directory as given above e.g. C:\ManshiRT\ ChartsData
d) choose "Import changed files only"
e) Specify update frequency in seconds as you wish - Poll every _ seconds (1 to 60)
f) Start to update real-time/backfill datas

Original FCHARTS setup video is available at http://www.4shared.com/video/VtcjeMPC/Fcharts.html.

Alternatively, refer the youtube video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22rOoHFHsuI

Thank you

kaly422000

yes sunny u and feelme u both coordinate to have a good realtime software using fchart se as fchartse is free and userfriendly.
sunny i have only .netframework 3.5 service pack 2 not combined with it so can i customised manshi RT.

S

sunyhyd

Hi Kaly422000

ManshiRT should work perfectly fine with .NET 3.5 SP2. Please let me know if you face any issues.

Thank you

yes sunny u and feelme u both coordinate to have a good realtime software using fchart se as fchartse is free and userfriendly.
sunny i have only .netframework 3.5 service pack 2 not combined with it so can i customised manshi RT.

kaly422000

i have .net framework 3.0 with sp1 and .net framework 3.5 without sp1 or 2.
so in that case will there be any problem . do u know any safe link to download .net3.5 sp2. as original microsoft site may creat problem.

S

sunyhyd

Hi

Manshi RT has been tested and used on .NET 3.5 SP1 and hence it is suggested to have it or higher version.

You can download .NET 3.5 SP1 from http://download.microsoft.com/download/2/0/e/20e90413-712f-438c-988e-fdaa79a8ac3d/dotnetfx35.exe

Thank you

i have .net framework 3.0 with sp1 and .net framework 3.5 without sp1 or 2.
so in that case will there be any problem . do u know any safe link to download .net3.5 sp2. as original microsoft site may creat problem.

kaly422000

one last one sunny i have not original copy of window xp.so downloading .net3.5 sp1 from midrosoft site, will it creat any problem thanx in advance

S

sunyhyd

I don't think there is any verification. You can download it without any issue. Just paste the link in address bar and downalod the file.

Thank you

one last one sunny i have not original copy of window xp.so downloading .net3.5 sp1 from midrosoft site, will it creat any problem thanx in advance