Fchart question

Hi All,
I am new to this forum(though registered a long time bfore) and a type of investor.Since I am a fool I only invest in few basic companies for say 1 yr.But Now I want to start my luck in Intraday(I saw ppl earning 4k to 10k /day).
Any suggestions on this?

Also I need some help using Fchart.I dwnloaded the bhavcopy and imported it to fchart.I can see the stock's high low prices however I am not able to find the chart anywhere..

Is there something I might be missing?

Thanks
-Mukul

Hi mukul,

You might have seen some people earning in intraday. But you have not seen thousands of people who are loosing in intraday. Intraday is a zero-sum game. If somebody is gaining means some body is loosing. Mostly people with big money gain in this game. 90% of retail investors loose in intraday. This is happening across the globe.

You are not a fool. Dont go for intraday trading. You might regret afterwards.

I dont know about F-charts. Sorry.

Hi All,
I am new to this forum(though registered a long time bfore) and a type of investor.Since I am a fool I only invest in few basic companies for say 1 yr.But Now I want to start my luck in Intraday(I saw ppl earning 4k to 10k /day).
Any suggestions on this?

Also I need some help using Fchart.I dwnloaded the bhavcopy and imported it to fchart.I can see the stock's high low prices however I am not able to find the chart anywhere..

Is there something I might be missing?

Thanks
-Mukul
Hi,

There is a separate thread for importing EOD prices into FCharts.

http://www.traderji.com/f-chart/15055-how-import-eod-fcharts-10.html#post406857

Cheers
Sundy