Father Sebastien God call is back!!!:D

DSM

Thanks Dan, and wish you the very best of everything as well. Do keep checking when you are around.

@DSM

Was on the road and will be on the road again. So it's only part time (Today) from my side. Any way: New thread from Sir :D Raj and I guess it will be again a good one as the one in the past. As we have weekend, as usual some kind of movie recommendation from my side in the above post.

Take care, see you next time, have many good calls with Raj / DanPickUp

Dan Bhai,

Nice to see you as well. Was not sure if you were around, and was really missing Raj Bro and you as you. Now that I know you both are around - just feels good.

Take care.
rkkarnani,DSM and Trader pk............you all ask me for address to donate (to Sushma Indian Genius girl) it's means you all are honest people who always ready to donate blindly...my respect all of you.........I request all be honest but be care!!!!:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Last edited:

narayan78

It's not that giving money determines compassion towards others.

The only things that count is not to hurt anybody physically as well as verbally . ( Can u people touch u r heart and say that u atleast not hurt your family members)

Everybody get a chance to help around their place itself.

see here someone knows fundamentals don't know HIS fundamentals at all.

I wanted to say the facts not to hurt anybody. And pls don't fight .

Because Every time Someone can't write moral stories from Buddha etc.,

with cheers,
narayan78.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
sharabi is back and when somebody says something again will close this thread also :mad::D

TraderRavi

low risk profile
and why you have used Father Sebastien's name in your thread, it looks cheap , pay some respect to him :annoyed:

and why you have used Father Sebastien's name in your thread, it looks cheap , pay some respect to him :annoyed:
I believe he is real God...........I met him........two day's back.......you just shut your mouth.........:annoyed:

Wasn't PK the guy who made you delete your thread in the first place?!
Dear............Forgive all...............let's help for mankind...........:thumb: