Fate of Banking Stocks by October?

Hello,
I have 50 shares of Yes Bank @ 287 and 50 of Bank of India at @150, i am interested in knowing what is the speculated price of those by the end of september.

Most of the banks have crashed 40-50%, mainly because of the rupee and nifty crash. Is it going to crash more or the time for recovery is coming near?

ryan4ucar

Hello,
I have 50 shares of Yes Bank @ 287 and 50 of Bank of India at @150, i am interested in knowing what is the speculated price of those by the end of september.

Most of the banks have crashed 40-50%, mainly because of the rupee and nifty crash. Is it going to crash more or the time for recovery is coming near?
i thinks it will crash more yesbank should be below 200 easily by septeber recovery may stary next year

whisky

Hello,

I am also an investor in Yes Bank, it can still go down in short term & would be a good buy around 180, but even @287 is not a bad buy. I would not suggest an exit rather you can average out if your investment appetite allow, it's good investment for long term.
Bank of India, I don't track so can't advice.

mobdoc

In my view SBI is the best banking stock to buy now it can give returns upto 20% in 3-4 months if valuations of rupee improves