Fantastic Bonhomie & Camaraderie

Traderji, we truly are fortunate to be in this forum of yours'. The bonhomie & camaraderie among members are something bordering on the surreal.

The Equities category is full of "Get-Well" messages. That surely rings a very emotional chord with me at least. At first I thought that the guys were starving & thirsting for more tips & the like when the TA lights were dim with the flu or whatever. I was wrong & how wrong was I. The guys here actually do fret in the absence of the gurus & seem to genuinely want them back in good health & to their original helpful selves. That's attitude for you, enmasse if you please. Rarely does one come across such character in a crowd. What a crowd we have here. Am truly proud to be one of this crowd.

Cheers to Traderji & his great forum!! :)

jaideep said:
Traderji, we truly are fortunate to be in this forum of yours'. The bonhomie & camaraderie among members are something bordering on the surreal.

The Equities category is full of "Get-Well" messages. That surely rings a very emotional chord with me at least. At first I thought that the guys were starving & thirsting for more tips & the like when the TA lights were dim with the flu or whatever. I was wrong & how wrong was I. The guys here actually do fret in the absence of the gurus & seem to genuinely want them back in good health & to their original helpful selves. That's attitude for you, enmasse if you please. Rarely does one come across such character in a crowd. What a crowd we have here. Am truly proud to be one of this crowd.

Cheers to Traderji & his great forum!! :)
Hi Jaideep,
I couldn't agree more.....Truly a great forum.I am proud too to be one of this crowd. :)

Anu

Anupama Singh said:
Hi Jaideep,
I couldn't agree more.....Truly a great forum.I am proud too to be one of this crowd. :)

Anu
Am glad you responded Anu. Perhaps the others are too tired to raise their hands too & say "YES". Never mind. :cool:

Hi Jaideep,

Also very proud to be here......great set of individuals,all......strong desire to learn, strong desire to succeed, a willingness to help one another.Like you correctly mentioned and can't be put better....Fantastic Bonhomie and Camaraderie!!Truly a great forum!!

Saint

sh50

Jaideep, let me also say aloud
That I am proud
To be part of such a crowd
Everytime I visit traderji, I am on cloud(nine)

avinash

Yep,I agree......it's really a great forum.Thank you Traderji,and other seniors who make it agreat place -Saint,Amit,Joy,Ravi,Supratik,Karthik,Phoenix and many others.

Sincere thanks,

Avinash

Dear Jaideep,

I agree fully ! My day now begins with this forum and I am around before it ends. In other words, its incomplete without being here.

Karuna

karthikmarar

Dear Jaideep

I too raise my hands YES

This is a great forum.. The biggest lesson I learnt from this forum is "sharing is learning". Unlike wealth, sharing Knowledge increases Knowledge..

By the way my wife hates this forum...because I spend so much time on it... :)

Really proud to be part of this great group...Thanks everybody..

regards

karthik

Hello Jaideep and all the members of the forum!

Excellent forum and thanks to Traderji and all the members for moulding it so beautifully.

Regards

Roneeth

kravindran said:
Dear Jaideep,

I agree fully ! My day now begins with this forum and I am around before it ends. In other words, its incomplete without being here.

Karuna
Yes Karuna. This about sums it all up I guess. :)