F&O for Bajaj Auto?????

Respected Koshyji,
We are always getting benefits from your advise through this excellent work "traderji.com"

After the demerger of bajaj auto the share price of bajaj auto has fallen to an extremely low. I want to know is it worth at this price or will it go further down towards 1800-1900? If it is worth at this level shall we go for future option of this stock? Please advise.:) Thanks.
Ashu

Respected Koshyji,
We are always getting benefits from your advise through this excellent work "traderji.com"

After the demerger of bajaj auto the share price of bajaj auto has fallen to an extremely low. I want to know is it worth at this price or will it go further down towards 1800-1900? If it is worth at this level shall we go for future option of this stock? Please advise.:) Thanks.
Ashu
dear ashu
first of all please dont call me "respected"... i am one among u only...
regarding bajaj auto, please dont enter into the scrip right now.. wait for its consolidation at around 2085-2100, since it has just started its downtrend...rest the decision will be yours..
koshy

Respected Koshyji,

Although we have never met each other but both of us are tied with each other with a single thread that binds both of us - the thread of humanity. And in terms of humanity your hold on the subject we are talking about(Share market) is much stronger. You seem to be much senior than me as I am just a new chap in this sector(just 2-3 months old). So in this way please allow me to say Respected to you.

And thanking you for your fresh advise on the Bajaj Auto. I will wait till it comes at the level advised by you and then only enter into this. One more question koshyji, What you suggest for Tata Power as its results are also approaching. I would like to remind you once more that i opt for F&O. Thank you,

Ashu

Last edited:
One more question koshyji, What you suggest for Tata Power as its results are also approaching. I would like to remind you once more that i opt for F&O. Thank you,

Ashu
dear ashu
regarding tata power, u can buy it at dips. suitable price is around 575.since the results are pproaching, probably u may get it below this price.. but 575 will be a safe price.. the final decision will be yours
koshy