F-chart Realtime data

hi brothers

can any one tell me how to pass livedata excell to f-charts

can any body tell me the use of intraday button use in fcharts

i saw in help but i am not understand that.
what my request is i have live data of 5 min with csv format , i want to pass this data to F-Charts .

please guide me

thanks
Naga

niftyrider

hi brothers

can any body tell me the use of intraday button use in fcharts

i saw in help but i am not understand that.
what my request is i have live data of 5 min with csv format , i want to pass this data to F-Charts .

please guide me

thanks
Naga
try chartdata from tech..
search in traderji

can any body tell me the use of intraday button use in fcharts.
How much information do you want? 20 lines? 5 pages? 30 pages with illustrations?

How about 600 pages (in total) on FCharts? 500-600 formulas in Excel format that allows you to sort them on 'up to' 140 plus keywords?

Want more than that? Sorry, Can't help you.

lazytrader

How much information do you want? 20 lines? 5 pages? 30 pages with illustrations?

How about 600 pages (in total) on FCharts? 500-600 formulas in Excel format that allows you to sort them on 'up to' 140 plus keywords?

Want more than that? Sorry, Can't help you.
You are not at all helping with the kind of posts you are making. Please refrain from making such comments. He is clearly a new user asking for help. :mad:

Last edited:
You are not at all helping with the kind of posts you are making. Please refrain from making such comments. He is clearly a new user asking for help. :mad:
I stand by my questions. I can provide ANY of the quantities of information suggested.

He may well be a new user, but his post was so generalised as to not provide any starting point for a reasoned reply.

Last edited:

Xaero

I stand by my questions. I can provide ANY of the quantities of information suggested.

He may well be a new user, but his post was so generalised as to not provide any starting point for a reasoned reply.
I didnt quite understand what you mean my 600 pages of information which you mentioned in another post as well. Can you please substantiate?

I didnt quite understand what you mean my 600 pages of information which you mentioned in another post as well. Can you please substantiate?
I personally have a Word Document, compiled from 7 years of comments and ideas from Fcharts members from around the world - and from the FCharts software package writer himself. I have also made some major contributions to the workings of the program, so I know that he looks for 'user requests'.

There is a PDF DOCUMENT on the Spacejock web site that was extracted some years ago about 150 pages, only). It hasn't been updated as it just there to give an indication of the sort of centent that the full manual contains.

A Google for ... .... .au FCharts Community Manual should find it.

It has been writen to supplement the 'Help File' in the program. (I suspect Simon doesn't 'believe in having a dog and barking too', if you understand Aussie slang.)