f chart details

razx5

hello people m new to this forum.i would like to ask u people details regarding f charts.m really confused regarding purchase of charting software.i have my own terminal n my brokers office.i jus want to install a charting software so that i can view real time intraday charts for all the nse scrips.there is option of viewing intraday charts n the terminal but u have to save the chart of a particular scrip n which u would like to trade before the market opens.but i trade mainly n midcap top gainer stocks which i can obviously identify after market opens.so i would like to ask u guys s if i download f-charts pro can i view realtime intaday charts for all the nse scrips.thanx [please reply

Laksh

hello people m new to this forum.i would like to ask u people details regarding f charts.m really confused regarding purchase of charting software.i have my own terminal n my brokers office.i jus want to install a charting software so that i can view real time intraday charts for all the nse scrips.there is option of viewing intraday charts n the terminal but u have to save the chart of a particular scrip n which u would like to trade before the market opens.but i trade mainly n midcap top gainer stocks which i can obviously identify after market opens.so i would like to ask u guys s if i download f-charts pro can i view realtime intaday charts for all the nse scrips.thanx [please reply
Hi razx5,
there is no easy answer to your question. you'll have to search the forum. there is a specific thread on FCharts. also look into the various software & datafee-intraday-realtime threads. you'll find lots of discussion there. select one according to your needs.

Laksh