Extremely thankful to Traderji.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reyansh

The main facts so far I have absolute clearly understood and this also gives a little more light into the dark, may even to others. In other words: Option neutral strategy as A point and then point B comes into play according how market acts and if directional VJAY ways of trading is the play.

Of course: The whole basic thing must be worked out in many more details, but the core idea is clearly understood. The rest is individual traders choice, knowledge and understanding of his modules he want to use in his trading plan and not your work to explain all in details here.

No problem with this, perfect and absolute well done.

suri112000

The main facts so far I have absolute clearly understood and this also gives a little more light into the dark, may even to others. In other words: Option neutral strategy as A point and then point B comes into play according how market acts and if directional VJAY ways of trading is the play.

Of course: The whole basic thing must be worked out in many more details, but the core idea is clearly understood. The rest is individual traders choice, knowledge and understanding of his modules he want to use in his trading plan and not your work to explain all in details here.

No problem with this, perfect and absolute well done.
There are certain threats to the strategy. It is the experience and planning of trader which would successfully counter those threats. Maneuvering through those threats involves taking more risks to turn around a trade, how successfully your risk mitigating strategy performs.

I have thrown sufficient light on the dark part.

Rest depends on you how you dig deeper to understand it and assimilate, formulate your trading strategy and planning.:thumb:

Thread closed on request from the thread starter.

Smart_trade

Status
Not open for further replies.