exposure given by angel broking for equity cash intraday

udi1970

NSE FUTURES INTRADAY
hi everyone here!!!

Currently I have an demat account with RELIGARE. The issue is they don't even allow us to intraday buy/sell in small scrips like ATLAS CYCLE, PARAS, NAHARINDS, KALECONSULTANTS and sooooo many...

Does any one know here whether ANGEL BROKING firm allows to trade in ALL intraday scrips. If Yes, what is the exposure given by them for A, B group of companies and lesser traded scrips such ATLAS CYCLE, PARAS, NAHARINDS, KALECONSULTANTS, HOVS etc. ???

Any information provided is most welcome... Also what are their brokerage charges? Intraday charges are for both legs?

Please assist

Last edited:

udi1970

NSE FUTURES INTRADAY
These are not from T group. But, actually are low traded scrips. There is such huge list of stocks they will not allow us to trade intraday. But some small Online brokers would not restrict us and also provide some decent exposure to our margin money. On the look out for them. Any help is appreciated...

Dear All,

I am using this platform to make aware about fraud and non-reliable broking firm Angel Broking Ltd.

Please dont trade with Angel Broking Ltd.
I have more than Rs. 150000 loss due to unauthorized trading done by Angel Broking.

I have seen 100s of complaints against Angel Broking in NSE.

PLEASE DONOT TRADE WITH THIS FROAD BROKING FIRM