Exposing Scamster howardroark !!!!!!

He has been here with many different ids... Just look at this

http://www.traderji.com/community/threads/traders-required-in-bangalore.76116/#post-739967

His name is Madhava..... His daughter's name is Anaida.....

And this Sunny1 seems to be his id only...
Sorry for your loss and you did the right thing. I can confirm that I am another one who got duped by the same guy. Not surprised to see another victim. I had filed a complaint with the cyber cell and an FIR with my local police station. Once done, I flew over to Bangalore with FIR copy to the police station near to his address (which I am sure was fake). The police guys accepted my FIR copy and gave me an acknowledgement as well; I have a relative at a very high rank in Indian Judiciary so that helped. Fortunately this guy returned my money soon after but I made my mission to have him behind bars.

Such people should understand that cheating someone for their very hard money will have implications. You should be persistent in following up this issue and I am sure he will have to return it back to you, unless he really needs a legal trouble for him. In my recent discussions with the Bangalore cyber cell they assured me that they had found some more important information about this guy, apparently some more complaints have flown in.

Thanks
Vicky

pannet1

Sorry for your loss and you did the right thing. I can confirm that I am another one who got duped by the same guy. Not surprised to see another victim. I had filed a complaint with the cyber cell and an FIR with my local police station. Once done, I flew over to Bangalore with FIR copy to the police station near to his address (which I am sure was fake). The police guys accepted my FIR copy and gave me an acknowledgement as well; I have a relative at a very high rank in Indian Judiciary so that helped. Fortunately this guy returned my money soon after but I made my mission to have him behind bars.

Such people should understand that cheating someone for their very hard money will have implications. You should be persistent in following up this issue and I am sure he will have to return it back to you, unless he really needs a legal trouble for him. In my recent discussions with the Bangalore cyber cell they assured me that they had found some more important information about this guy, apparently some more complaints have flown in.

Thanks
Vicky
great work.

is there any update. can you post the photo of the guy. because he could keep on luring people with fake ids and the photo could id him and prevent people from getting duped again.

with so much money with him... he could easily bribe local police and get away for life.

stoch

He did the right thing. Saved other innocent newbies. If we are lucky, the authorities might try to put him behind bars.
Nah, not too easy. Such scammer foresaw all possible negative outcomes and took measures to prevent the fail. Quite sophisiticated attempt to scam from his side.

You are not supposed to give your money to any one on any forum. You can take advice, opinion, and guideline from other members. If anyone ask you to send him money then you need to report him/her immediately. Moreover, if you have the personal relations or friedships then you have the decision power. Thanks!

An old point-spread forex scam was based on computer manipulation of bid-ask spreads. The point spread between the bid and ask basically reflects the commission of a back-and-forth transaction processed through a broker. The scam occurs when those point spreads differ widely among brokers.