Explanation and Basic Things.

where can we find in the forum, the explanation of the basic things in
technicals, softwares, afls, indicators and parameters in charts,
different new methodologies, various calculations------ etc. things.

where can we find in the forum, the explanation of the basic things in
technicals, softwares, afls, indicators and parameters in charts,
different new methodologies, various calculations------ etc. things.
you can look into different sections of this forum. For basic TA and charts patterns you can go through stockcharts.com site.

A purchased Amibroker online and the person concerned installed it through Amiadmin for a fee of Rs. 12,500/- which he says is for lifetime. I am worried because I have not received any CD, registration or money receipt. The seller could just vanish. this version of the software 5.40 Professional says it is free (I need to restart the program some times for this reason) but why do I have to pay then? The seller is charging me Rs.500/- pm extra for futures data. Please advice.

trash

A purchased Amibroker online and the person concerned installed it through Amiadmin for a fee of Rs. 12,500/- which he says is for lifetime. I am worried because I have not received any CD, registration or money receipt. The seller could just vanish. this version of the software 5.40 Professional says it is free (I need to restart the program some times for this reason) but why do I have to pay then? The seller is charging me Rs.500/- pm extra for futures data. Please advice.
Why didn't you buy it at amibroker.com??

I was not aware of anything like Amibroker; far less Amibroker.com. I was only about 2 weeks into the trade, the person gave an online demo and I thought he was a part of the selling team. But that does not disqualify me from getting service, or protection of interests, does it?

I would be happy to know where I stand legally and technically. Thank you very much!

trash

It's pretty obvious. You were trapped by a scammer who has nothing to do with AmiBroker. And version 5.40 is not the most recent version at all. The most recent one is 5.60.3. 5.40 is a version that was released in 2011.

You say that you purchased online. Where? What website?

AFAIK, the only place you can buy AmiBroker is www.amibroker.com.
And since you didn't buy there you are still running a demo version.

shekharz

It's pretty obvious. You were trapped by a scammer who has nothing to do with AmiBroker. And version 5.40 is not the most recent version at all. The most recent one is 5.60.3. 5.40 is a version that was released in 2011.

You say that you purchased online. Where? What website?

AFAIK, the only place you can buy AmiBroker is www.amibroker.com.
And since you didn't buy there you are still running a demo version.
Sandip,

Just click on HELP on your version of Amibroker and see whom it is REGISTERED to, the name should be appearing there. If the name of the person (to whom you paid OR you purchased Amibroker from) and the name appearing on "this" Registration Details are same, then you should know instantly that he just "SHARED" his version with you by earning whole money he earlier spent on purchasing Amibroker. On the other hand, if both names are NOT same, then you are most probably scammed.

In my opinion, as far as "your" Amibroker is running, you can enjoy it bindaass, and as you wrote above that you are paying Rs 500/- p.m. for data, I don't think he or your Amibroker is going to "vanish" this soon. So just let it go and ........ I don't have words anymore to convince you .....

shekharz

trash

He should stop using that version because he is using an illegal cracked version sold by a scammer. He should go to legal authorities and stop paying to a scammer. End of story.

Till then, you can "bindaas" enjoy using your Amibroker with no problem at any end, just vanish all the negative thoughts from your mind & heart, and let me tell you one more thing, Amibroker v5.40 (your version) and Amibroker v5.60 (latest version) are mostly same with a minor changes which usually help the advanced ones and NOT us, the beginners with Amibroker.
You are inciting him doing illegal actions. And what you say about differences of 5.4 and 5.6 is total nonsense. There are miles of differences and improvements.