Expert Day Trader Require-On Sharing Basis

Hello Friends,

I am a long term investor but not getting good returns in that. I have experience of day trading & know some strategies to make money in it but don't have time to spend on day trading along with my job.

Looking for an expert day trader who can manage my day trading account on sharing basis. I am based in Noida so looking for a day trader from NCR only. Initially, I would give my account with Rs.20000 day trading margin to evaluate the trader with a condition to trade only in Nifty Future/Option with 1 lot. I will increase this margin gradually to Rs. 5 Lakhs.

Sharing of profit & losses will depend upon the expertise of the trader, it will be between 20%-50% (some slab basis) & it can be negotiated.

Let me know if anyone is interested in this then will discuss the further process.

Regards
Mrs. Khosla

Don't ever handover your money to someone else ever..that will be last time u ll see it.
If you don't have time , don't trade. It is surprising that u call urself long term investor and still ready to lose money. Never forget " Never loose money" should be the Motto.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Hello Friends,

I am a long term investor but not getting good returns in that. I have experience of day trading & know some strategies to make money in it but don't have time to spend on day trading along with my job.

Looking for an expert day trader who can manage my day trading account on sharing basis. I am based in Noida so looking for a day trader from NCR only. Initially, I would give my account with Rs.20000 day trading margin to evaluate the trader with a condition to trade only in Nifty Future/Option with 1 lot. I will increase this margin gradually to Rs. 5 Lakhs.

Sharing of profit & losses will depend upon the expertise of the trader, it will be between 20%-50% (some slab basis) & it can be negotiated.

Let me know if anyone is interested in this then will discuss the further process.

Regards
Mrs. Khosla
m very experienced...:thumb:

Last edited:

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Hello Friends,

Regards
Mrs. Khosla
contact dev mookherji........:thumb:

poortrader

Hello Friends,

Regards
Mrs. Khosla
Do not go for such proposals. Your money will vanish in no time. Better invest the money in NiftyBees if market comes to 5000 levels, which is likely in near future

Mr.G

Hello,

I can help you in this regard, having hefty experience in trading and can assure you good return. if interested contact me at shashank1vy@live dot com
Says the man with only 6 posts to his name.

Mr.G

Take it in a light hearted. No insult intended.:thumb: