Experiments in Technical Analysis

Hi All,

Can anyone tell me if consistent increase in delivery% is an indication of price shoot up?
Percentage terms gives a wrong impression, try absolute delivery volumes. Someone took delivery someone gave delivery. All sellers are not bakras and all buyers are not smart (though bullmarkets tend to give that impression). IMHO it does not indicate anything, per se.

regards

m

karthikmarar

This is a message for Sharad

Sharad, you sent me a PM but you have not enabled your PM. So the reply to your Pm is posted here.

Please check the afl for "Trading the MACD" in this thread. The code for plotting the ribbon is provided in the afl itself.

Karthik

This is a message for Sharad

Sharad, you sent me a PM but you have not enabled your PM. So the reply to your Pm is posted here.

Please check the afl for "Trading the MACD" in this thread. The code for plotting the ribbon is provided in the afl itself.

Karthik

Sir
I had sent u pvt message even left d same on your yahoo messenger but dint get reply on either.... Well wht i was saying was tht read yr article on MACD.. Still reading infact . n u re amazing..Maybe you should write a book or something..Lemme know rather upload if u have done d same for other oscillators like RSI Stochastic ADX etc... plz wld b highly gratefull

Sincere appreciation for your knowledge and more than that your keen and selflessness desire to share it

Lots of Regard
Shubh

kkseal

Karthik Marars Indicator Modified Tiao Indicator.... Not Any New Discovery
Do you mean the Taio indicator?

Whatever you mean, you need to post the evidence to substantiate your claim.

Do you have the code/algorithm for the Taio (or your 'Tiao') indicator? If so post the code and let's compare it with Karthik's code.

And Karthik hasn't 'discovered' anything new (nor has he made any such claims) He has just used established, well-known indicators and an established, well known statistical concept - the Std Deviation - and combined the two in an innovative manner (which takes some thought and effort) and been generous enough to share the fruits of his labour with Traderji members.

Regards,
Kalyan.

Sir
I had sent u pvt message even left d same on your yahoo messenger but dint get reply on either.... Well wht i was saying was tht read yr article on MACD.. Still reading infact . n u re amazing..Maybe you should write a book or something..Lemme know rather upload if u have done d same for other oscillators like RSI Stochastic ADX etc... plz wld b highly gratefull

Sincere appreciation for your knowledge and more than that your keen and selflessness desire to share it

Lots of Regard
Shubh
Karthik,my friend,time to come out and continue the sharing process.....looking fwd to more stuff from you.:)

Saint

karthikmarar

Karthik Marars Indicator Modified Tiao Indicator.... Not Any New Discovery
Which Indicator are you refering to? The NPO? If it is NPO, then you are totally off the mark. The concept of Taio Indicator is totally different from the NPO. The Taio Indicator is based on william Blau's work the details of which I would rather not discuss here as it is a commericially marketted Indicator.

And as pointed out by Kalyan I have not claimed anything thing posted in this thread as my own new discovery. (Thanks, kalyan )

Also innovation comes when you can modify something existing into a better thing. This innovation gives the edge.

Last edited:

karthikmarar

Sir

Lots of Regard
Shubh
Shubh

Thanks for the kind words. It is good to know that you found the article useful. About other indicators... the intention was there however never found the time... maybe someday...

regards

Karthik

karthikmarar

Karthik,my friend,time to come out and continue the sharing process.....looking fwd to more stuff from you.:)

Saint
Saint

It is reassuring to see you posting now and then as it mean you are still around to guide all of us.

Definitely willing to share...but seems that there is no interest in TA anymore in this forum. Somehow the response seems to be lacking...

warm regards

Karthik

Saint

It is reassuring to see you posting now and then as it mean you are still around to guide all of us.

Definitely willing to share...but seems that there is no interest in TA anymore in this forum. Somehow the response seems to be lacking...

warm regards

Karthik
Ah,my friend,take it as a form of great service.......If even one person finds your thread beneficial,then you should carry on with your great work(when you get the time).

You have my vote.......and believe me, you have much more than one!

Sincerely hoping you carry on,and looking fwd to some great stuff!

Saint