Expected time of revenue decleration

Mr.G

Time is never fixed. Look at historical timings for results. Some firms give result during market hour and some give after market hours. There is no guarantee.

Vertigo_1985

Time is never fixed. Look at historical timings for results. Some firms give result during market hour and some give after market hours. There is no guarantee.
thanks for your reply..
i agree timing is not fixed ..but news channels do know about the expected time as they are all ready for press conference e.t.c. I don't need exact time, 15-20 minutes before declaration is fine with me.
Maybe i will note down the timings this season so that they can be used for next. What can be the best source for the same ? others help will be really appreciated.

Regards

Mr.G

What are you trying to do with the timing? What's your idea my friend?

hauler

thanks for your reply..
i agree timing is not fixed ..but news channels do know about the expected time as they are all ready for press conference e.t.c. I don't need exact time, 15-20 minutes before declaration is fine with me.
Maybe i will note down the timings this season so that they can be used for next. What can be the best source for the same ? others help will be really appreciated.

Regards
Your best friend is TV news channels.

bunny

but news channels do know about the expected time as they are all ready for press conference
The meetings are big things. It not just a handful of people coming to a place and reading out a couple of pages. As it happens with every event, timelines get stretched. Even the media is given only approximate time, lets say "around 5'o clock". But that does not mean that the media reaches at 4:45 PM, has some snacks and beverages and then broadcasts the news. In most probability, the media will be arriving very much in advance and be busy setting up their uplink(camera, satellite, transmission), testing it, etc. Once the meeting finally starts, they have to wait for the numbers to be declared.