Expect a bloodbath in today sensex !!!!

We can expect a major crash in todays indian stock market , DOW (-416) and Shangai (-900+) have taken their beating yesterday, and with inflation in india becoming a major concern and budget will not be that friendly , which means taxation on some goodies to slow down the economy.

All these factors combined will shake the market today I guess.

Yes surely. With all international markets having crashed, Sensex/Nifty is bound to plunge. So its time for CHERRY PICKING for serious guys. I am surely looking forward to it.
So guys make use of this opportunity. Good luck

U

uasish

Hi,
These are the moments (now Nifty it is -101.20) when all the big talking guys
in the broker's place are shut up,true moment when the Mens r seperated from the boys.All big boasting Intraday traders are numb.
Best of luck to those who initiated Mkt orders in the opening.
Asish

Will Dow & Shangai markets recovery save the indian market ?

what will be next support level ? What is the good time to buy again ?

jnj333

your shopping must have been very good yesterday:eek:
Yeah quite good I must say, bought ICICI bank at 840 for medium/long term. Bought Voltas intra day at 82 and sold at 94, made a cool 15% there, bought teledata at 40 sold at 43, bought some unitech at 365 for medium term. Will be on shopping today and tomorrow, will concentrate on heavy weights. Excellent opportunity for long term investors like me.:)

Yeah quite good I must say, bought ICICI bank at 840 for medium/long term. Bought Voltas intra day at 82 and sold at 94, made a cool 15% there, bought teledata at 40 sold at 43, bought some unitech at 365 for medium term. Will be on shopping today and tomorrow, will concentrate on heavy weights. Excellent opportunity for long term investors like me.:)
I am looking for longterm. Can you advise what stocks one should be looking for??

cheers :D