Excels for Help, in trading !!!

ajeetsingh

Here I will post some excels, which will help in taking Buy/Sell decisions and zeroing the stocks to trade.
As you all know, its always better to club any system with indicators, before entering the trade
and this applies here as well !!!
so take decision wisely, enter only if you have atleast 10% knowledge of market behavior and always follow SL strictly.
Nobody is going to pay you for your losses...
Trades are on Intraday basis
Happy Trading !!!

ajeetsingh

Automated Stock Future Recommendations in Excel

★ Best and rare of its kind.
★ Scans automatically all available future stocks.
★ Daily generates 2 recommendations with proper Buy/Sell levels
★ Based on movement of stocks along with index
★ High probability of atleast 1 entry with atleast 0.5% target
★ Clear mention of Entry levels, SL and Targets
★ Simple yet effective method of scan.

★ you must have Microsoft 2007 or higher installed on PC.
★ Its free for traderji members.

Download File

natjay

Automated Stock Future Recommendations in Excel

★ Best and rare of its kind.
★ Scans automatically all available future stocks.
★ Daily generates 2 recommendations with proper Buy/Sell levels
★ Based on movement of stocks along with index
★ High probability of atleast 1 entry with atleast 0.5% target
★ Clear mention of Entry levels, SL and Targets
★ Simple yet effective method of scan.

★ you must have Microsoft 2007 or higher installed on PC.
★ Its free for traderji members.

Download File
Hi Ajeet, thanks for your work but I'm facing a problem opening your file. Not sure if others are facing it as well but Avast is flagging this download as a potential threat and even Windows is preventing me from opening it. Your file seems to be in exe (executable) format rather than the usual xls (excel) format.

ajeetsingh

Hi Ajeet, thanks for your work but I'm facing a problem opening your file. Not sure if others are facing it as well but Avast is flagging this download as a potential threat and even Windows is preventing me from opening it. Your file seems to be in exe (executable) format rather than the usual xls (excel) format.
Ya i am aware of this fact but please dont worry, file is free from any virus.
I have already scanned it with panda anti virus.
Excel file is embedded in exe and conversion to .exe, is to safeguard the formulaes used and to control the distribution of excel.

ajeetsingh

Automatic Stock (Cash) Recommendations

Hello friends,
As many don't trade futures So I received many requests for an excel based on cash recommendations.
I already have a commercial project going on for cash calls....
But due to commercial obligations, I can't provide server access and make it realtime
So to distribute it free, I routed calls through online sheets and delayed by 6-10 mins.
Now question is, what's the use if calls are not realtime....
As I cheked history, more than 20% of the time, even after 6-10 mins, stock trades at same level of entry that gives us a chance for trade even after 6-10 mins
Daily only 1 call is generated but if it fails then there is scope of second.
Keep in mind that you have to enter exactly at the level mentioned.
If its left out (it will happen around more than 60% of cases) then leave it.
Also dont enter even at level, if it already moved more than 0.5% in direction of target.
Keep strict and very strict SL
Its based on trend following system of 5 min candle.
Its always better to use indicators along with as nobody gonna pay you for your losses.

Here's today's call:

Download File

VJAY

Dear Ajeet Singh,
Today morning I downloaded this file and just one time used it ...after that My google chrome started to crash every time....I uninstalled chrome and reinstalled it several times but the problem not solved ...even I deleted your file its not solved....I don't know is it due to your file or anything else...as I never install anything new before ccross check...as I know you are known member so I downloaded it....Now arround 5 PM one person called me with my name and my E-mail (its first time one calling this type,my email id never shared with anyone before) and said you are registered with us today for calls etc....I asked him how you got my e-mail id he replyed you registered morning with us...I recieve many calls regarding tips daily but they got my mob no only ...how he got my email id its suspecious...any way I hope its not due to your file...any way after open your file my browser *chrome) started this crash problem ...I think now I need to format my syatem for it......

ajeetsingh

Dear Ajeet Singh,
Today morning I downloaded this file and just one time used it ...after that My google chrome started to crash every time....I uninstalled chrome and reinstalled it several times but the problem not solved ...even I deleted your file its not solved....I don't know is it due to your file or anything else...as I never install anything new before ccross check...as I know you are known member so I downloaded it....Now arround 5 PM one person called me with my name and my E-mail (its first time one calling this type,my email id never shared with anyone before) and said you are registered with us today for calls etc....I asked him how you got my e-mail id he replyed you registered morning with us...I recieve many calls regarding tips daily but they got my mob no only ...how he got my email id its suspecious...any way I hope its not due to your file...any way after open your file my browser *chrome) started this crash problem ...I think now I need to format my syatem for it......
Hello Vjay
Thanks for writing your concern,

What my exe is?
My exe file is a simple compiled combination of an excel runtime and an excel
you can separately download and install runtime from Here and excel file from Here (excel wont run without runtime)
I have to install this security/runtime to safe calculations and formulaes.
Anybody having simple IT background can decompile it back to its constituents.
This file has only to do with microsoft office excel and nothing to do with browser like chrome . IE etc.
Nothing is installed in your PC except runtime in excel
This file pings only and only my online sheet, you can track the same by intercepting your web traffic.

This file is totally virus free and has been scanned with panda anti virus. (screenshot attached)
Your problem is very unique and first of its kind. I have shared this file at 2 forums and have been downloaded 397 times so far but you are the first one with such a complain. (Downloads proof attached)

Your allegation:
Dear friend, Although I am associated with commercial prospects of trading softwares but they are meant for big companies only.
I do sell excel workbooks to retail clients but never try cheap advertising techniques of capturing Names/Email Id/Telephone no.'s
I am not indulged in any type marketing of excels. (Some features of my workbooks are paid but I never compelled anybody to buy something from me)
While using any of my excel, Has it ever demanded your name, mobile no. or email id ?
Have you filled your credentials anywhere while using my excel? I dont need them.

Why it happened to you?
I have no idea.

Website, where I have stored my file (mediafire) is a free file hosting service just like 4shared, It has lot of Ads scattered all over the page (screenshot attached). May be you have clicked somewhere else.
This is all I can guess.

Thank You

VJAY

Hello Vjay
Thanks for writing your concern,

What my exe is?
My exe file is a simple compiled combination of an excel runtime and an excel
you can separately download and install runtime from Here and excel file from Here (excel wont run without runtime)
I have to install this security/runtime to safe calculations and formulaes.
Anybody having simple IT background can decompile it back to its constituents.
This file has only to do with microsoft office excel and nothing to do with browser like chrome . IE etc.
Nothing is installed in your PC except runtime in excel
This file pings only and only my online sheet, you can track the same by intercepting your web traffic.
This file is totally virus free and has been scanned with panda anti virus. (screenshot attached)
Your problem is very unique and first of its kind. I have shared this file at 2 forums and have been downloaded 397 times so far but you are the first one with such a complain. (Downloads proof attached)

Your allegation:
Dear friend, Although I am associated with commercial prospects of trading softwares but they are meant for big companies only.
I do sell excel workbooks to retail clients but never try cheap advertising techniques of capturing Names/Email Id/Telephone no.'s
I am not indulged in any type marketing of excels. (Some features of my workbooks are paid but I never compelled anybody to buy something from me)
While using any of my excel, Has it ever demanded your name, mobile no. or email id ?
Have you filled your credentials anywhere while using my excel? I dont need them.

Why it happened to you?
I have no idea.
Website, where I have stored my file (mediafire) is a free file hosting service just like 4shared, It has lot of Ads scattered all over the page (screenshot attached). May be you have clicked somewhere else.
This is all I can guess.

Thank You

Thanks for the clarity......I used /tested your excel files earlier when you shared with us ...so I have full faith on your files ....I am dumb in technical things so don't know what had happened...may be happened from mediafile site as you explained......Thanks for your time and sorry to making allegation opposit the file as it will be too helpfull to newbies who running behind tipsters ...Thanks for sharing