Excel Tool for Live NSE/ BSE Quotes

Respected Members,

I am looking for an excel file/ tool which can get me realt time quotes along with their day high/low & 52 week high low prices in an excel sheet.

Looking at the forum threads, I understand it can be done using web query and there are loads of links but am unable to figure such a tool exactly.

Will be thankful if you can direct me to any link/ send me such an utility.

Bhushan

Dear Traders,

I have done some modification for one of the contributor of Amibroker integration with Excel. Below are the features.

1. It will send data to Amibroker based on specified intervals(In seconds).
2. Added BackFill option for 1 Day(1 Min data) or 5 days (5 Mins data).
3. Can add N-Number of NSE scripts.
4. Real time integration will work only if the market open.
5. Automatically stops after market close.

Limitations:

1. Need to login in * to get real time quote. (I guess most of the traders know how to login).
2. Data is not real time. It is is not a tick data.
3. Performance will degrade if you add more scripts.

I need your inputs and suggestions to improve more and can help in contribute my self to Traderji.

Please do not change the sheet name or workbook name.
PS: You need to copy the .format files in Amibroker/formats folder

Thanks to, Mr.deekonda

download link

http://www.4shared.com/file/c9I6t4D9/Am_quote_xls_11.html

[ MORE DETAILS ]

Dear Santosh,

Thanks for your response. I downloaded the file but am not able to understand the functionality much.

Pardon me as I am new to this forum and don't know much. Hence asking your help on

1. I cannot see 52 Week High & low, is this data available in the excel sheet??

2. Can you please clarify what do you mean by "Need to login in * to get real time quote. (I guess most of the traders know how to login)." Where do I have to log-in??

3. I have also download the user guide, but that is looking to be very complex & lengthy. Is it part of some larger software/ website called AmiBroker

4. Is there any other simple excel utility which simply gives realt time price along with their day high/low & 52 week high low prices in an excel sheet. I don't need data on Volume, bid, offer etc.

sam_u6

thanks santhosh,
i have placed this excel somewhere in ma pc.searched long time and found that excel in ur thread thanks mate

Dear santosh

Thanks for your great help to small trader comunity. I am a currency trader. I want real time data from mcx-sx web ticker to amibroker. pl, help me.

Thanks