Excel Sheet

VJAY

Refreshing the data results in erasing the existing available data.Is it possible to add new data to the excel file automatically? This will help in building historical data.Please guide. madhava36

Important....mportant .........mportant........Will u like work on gr8 2 systems.... ..........eod data & 3ema 15 ema cross over works well.....
......two days low sell &two days high buy....works well in nifty options..with ...comfortable target...about 100 points..
..... Do... home work....I since trading could not find better than these simple......... and most earning .........systems..........................! ! ... ! !

VJAY

GER06,
Great Excell sheet man! it really amazing !! Thanx for your post.
Would u plz tell me how we can plot chart with this data? As I know to plot a chart u have at least 4 fields (Open, high,Low,close) for each day but here no such fileds are there. Is it possible to plot line chart in amibroker with the latest NAV of every day(ie. equivalent to closing price???).Do u have the Historical Data for those Funds? Please reply me .
I am very much eager to have the chart of those funds in Metastock and Amibroker. Please Help!!!!!!!!!
thanx once again.
:p
Debdulal Bhattacharyya
Kolkata
Dear sdebu,
Can you please upload the file .Given link of 4shared allready expired.