Excel help required.

mastermind007

Please tell me how to use MACRO in excel for calculating NR4,NR7,NR21 AND IB
Krishan Saexana

There was a very good thread for NR7 stuff by aw10 and it already had one excel spreadsheet in addition to ton of AFL code.

IMHO, to keep NR7 excel up-to-date is a big headache and hence it is of limited use.

mastermind007

Hi,

Is it possible to import ATP of options from NSE website to excel sheet ( live )

thanks.
Yes, its possible, but only for few days. Once NSE figures out your machine ID as scrapping, they will block you. If you have live feed from somewhere, it will be better to re-compute the ATP at your end itself.

Blackhole

Please tell me how to use MACRO in excel for calculating NR4,NR7,NR21 AND IB
create basic excel sheet for NR4,NR7,Inside bar.

A. Copy Nse data with seperate colums for nr4,nr7,nr21,inside
B calculate daily range in one column
C calculate min of past 4 days of daily range (NR4) repeat the same of other NR7

image sharing sites

Thanks
Happy trading

Last edited:
create basic excel sheet for NR4,NR7,Inside bar.

A. Copy Nse data with seperate colums for nr4,nr7,nr21,inside
B calculate daily range in one column
C calculate min of past 4 days of daily range (NR4) repeat the same of other NR7

image sharing sites

Thanks
Happy trading

Hi blackhole,
can we scan auto scan stocks in excel ? I mean you set timeframe 1 min. and it screen stocks every 1 min. without human intervention.
Can we make multitimeframe indicator in excel?

Thank you

Blackhole

Hi blackhole,
can we scan auto scan stocks in excel ? I mean you set timeframe 1 min. and it screen stocks every 1 min. without human intervention.
Can we make multitimeframe indicator in excel?

Thank you
hi,

everything is possible , it takes lot of system resources using excel and in such cases its better to stick to charting software or independent interface for speed and efficiency.

excel is good some some calculation or large data crunching(offline time).I tried many things with excel and found it slows down my entire function. I am not that good with excel else i would have given some inputs.
thanks

praveen98

Check EOD if not live. Even they are not matching. look at ATM strikes.
hi Mohan,
Checked 8600 CE and PE today...7 times during the day...the volume & OI are matching ....
Any way this is a day to day activity for you so your observations more accurate....
I am not using volume but using ATP in my trading BNF , i have never observed any discrepancy ...
All the Best,
Praveen:thumb:

mohan.sic

Yes, its possible, but only for few days. Once NSE figures out your machine ID as scrapping, they will block you. If you have live feed from somewhere, it will be better to re-compute the ATP at your end itself.
pls expalin how.

If on a excel sheet i fill 8000 to 8500ce in a column, then can we pull ATP of those strikes to the adjacent column. ( from nse website )

thanks.