Everything that glitters is not gold

hi dear friends one of the thing i wanna say is dont go for humors and tips bcuase that what will hurt u or wash out your returns .I SAID IN TITLE THAT ALLTHAT GLITTERS IS NOT GOLD bcz its a bull run and everything in bull runs goes up and u think that u r the master of this game but beleive me its just illussion the real test of u r caliber is when its bear run . I m not saying that its a end of bull but now the market is going so high day by day that for investor specially retail investor its time to be cautious bcz its a reatil or u can say small investor that hurt most bcz fiis are investing when the market was 2800and they had made a decent returns.I STILL BELEIVE THE INDIAN GROWTH STORY AND ITS GOING A LONG WAY BUT THE VALUATION IN THE MARKET IS NOT CHEAP AT THIS POINT AND EVERY ONE HAS TO LOOK FOR STOCKS WHICH ARE NOT SPECULATIVE AND BE A CONTRAIN AT THIS POINT DONT FOLLOW THE HERD MENTALITY OTHERWISE U WILL GET BADLY HURT. I M IN CONTINOUS QUSET FOR VALUE STOCKS AND KEEOP ON RESARCHING WHENEVER I GET THE FUNDAMENTALLY GOOD STOCK I WILL TELL U AT THIS SITE
THANX AND HAPPY INVESTING
BYE
SURESH

Re: Eevrything that glitters is not gold

dear suresh i like u r article and u r undesrtanding abt the market plzz keeo giving us the more insight

hello its good to c that pepole like u r also there in market bcz now a days pepole beleive only in day trading and short term thanx for so nice scrip
thanx

dinesh

hi dinesh thanx for u r kind words i will try my beat to help pepole on this board by giving good value picks and that only for long term thanx

suresh

sudoku1

till ystrday it looked in the mkt that any stock that glitters is gold until the reality opened the pandoras box.....2day !;)