Everyday analysis of the FOREX market

4xpipcounter

Let me join in the fray a little bit.

With all respect to Sobhashree, 2 accurate calls were made. But, that is not what this thread is all about. The thread starter started this thread to talk about news. Laluji, it might be "blah, blah, blah" to you. I'm a 100% technical trader, so it would be "blah blah blah" to me too, but that is none of my business, nor yours. I think we should show respect for the thread and not for our biases.

Laluji and Sobhashree, why don't the both of you start a thread on TA's an entries and exits. I'll be there. But, that is not what this thread is for.

You fundamentalists carry on! A strict TA trader, like me, might be watching, and we could learn something.

I am not fond of male chauvinists...
Ms. Sobhashree is the first lady here to give live calls and help you miserables in 'Entries and Exits' which are the most crucial things in Trading.

But you, Edward, Raghav and others want to simply Sabotage the good work here, with your 'Subjective Rhetoric' ,,, blah .... blah ... blah

i am overwhelmed with Ms. Sobhashree and her initiative to help us with 'Accurate Entries and Exits' in forex trading. If you don't want it, keep quite, all you Lazy boys,

i am more than happy to get live calls with 'Entries and Exits''

keep up the good work sobhashree, Laluji and his team is with you