Everest Fortune Group - Daily Trade Signals

Hi everyone,

I hope I have read and understood the rules of this forum enough to not infringe on any rules, as I understand adding value to the community is very important, and I hope to do it through this thread and active participation in the very in-depth and refreshing discussions in the other threads.

In any case, I do run a daily signal service, but I intend to use this thread to record the positions I enter live and have it for record keeping purposes. I believe over time, it will help me and hopefully some other people around here improve in our trading. I firmly believe in the collective power of brains coming together.

Anyway, I trade on Interactive Brokers, I do help quite a few clients manage their accounts, but recently I have been considering expanding into a newsletter service as a long term goal.

I will update this thread daily, and I will definitely try to include charts involving my technical analysis one day (not so soon, as I'm terrible at creating charts), and over time, I hope it helps open everyone to a new dimension of trading perspectives and as the bible says, iron sharpens iron.

Open Positions :

Symbol : XLF
Type : Long
Entry Date : 21/9/2012
Entry Price : 15.985
Stop Loss : Trailing 10%
Take Profit :
Exit Date :
Exit Price :
ROI :

--------------------------

Symbol : SPY
Entry Price : 146.58
Take Profit : Wait for reversal
Exit Date :
Exit Price :
ROI :

--------------------------

Symbol : OIH
Entry Price : 42.33
Take Profit :
Exit Date :
Exit Price :
ROI :

Okay, first post!

Signal today 21/9/2012 :

OIH
XLF
SPY

Go long on any of these positions when the 5-minute stochastics goes below 25, if by 11:00am EST they have not went below 25, automatically go long.

Stop loss would be a 10% trailing stop.

So nice to see helpful people like you.... welcome to the group! However friend, there would be hardly any people trading markets other than India ! Most, may be 99.9% members here trade on Indian Stock exchanges.
Thanks for the heads up buddy, perhaps I should rethink if I can apply this strategy to the Indian Stock exchanges then!