Event Based Option Trading

Why Mulayam may be preparing for mid-term polls in 2013

PARLIMENT SECESSION MAY START ON 22 AND IT WOULD BE INTERESTING TO SEE HOW CAN CONGRESS GOVT CAN FACE NO CONFIDENCE MOTION AT THAT PERIOD ANY HOW I THINK POLLS WILL COME EARLY AND I HAVE POSITIONED MY SELF WITH SOME LONG PUT SINCE FEW DAYS
About that no-confidence motion, it is a two-edged sword being wielded by Mamata Banerjee. She wants to bring it on the issue of FDI in retail. Also, she has to gather 60 votes to simply bring about the motion. If BJP supports this motion on the FDI in retail agenda, then they may be digging a hole for themselves in future. Maybe they can persuade Mamata to change the issue to corruption or something.

Fitch affirms default rating for 4 top PSU banks
Rating agency also downgrades Canara's viability rating one notch
Press Trust of India / Mumbai Nov 22, 2012, 16:43 IST

Fitch Ratings has affirmed India's four largest public-sector banks and one subsidiary bank at Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) 'BBB-'.

The banks are State Bank of India (SBI), Punjab National Bank (PNB), Bank of Baroda (BOB), Canara Bank (Canara) and Bank of Baroda New Zealand (BOB NZ). The Outlook on the IDRs is Negative, which mirrors India's rating Outlook.

The agency has also downgraded Canara's Viability Rating (VR) by one notch to 'bb+' while affirming that of SBI , PNB and BOB at 'bbb-'.
http://www.business-standard.com/in...-default-rating-for-4-top-psu-banks/196879/on