Essar Steel

Rbhat

Can Anybody Tell Me What Happened To Essar Steel Shares...
I Bought It For Rs.57...

Essar steel promoters have delisted their company from all stock exchanges hence there is no trading in these shares . Now u can only sell the shares to company under their buy back scheme at Rs.48/- per share ( valid for a period of six months only or alternately hold on and hope some day they relist the shares at higher prices.

If you see on money control website some of the large public shareholders have decided to take the company to court for the delisting of shares. Let us hope something comes out of it for the remaining shareholders who are still holding the shares.

Essar is the worst company ever in Indian history. The Ruias have taken upon themselves to absolutely loot the shareholders and create money out of nothing. F**k the Ruias, F**k Essar.

Rbhat

Essar is the worst company ever in Indian history. The Ruias have taken upon themselves to absolutely loot the shareholders and create money out of nothing. F**k the Ruias, F**k Essar.
Your are absolutely right. The Ruias should be kicked out of this country. But we has investors are fools who still keep buying shares belonging to the ruisas . You have to see Essar oil counter to belive this. Hope wisdom dawns up these investor in 2008 before they lose their money.

deneb

After delisting from India Essar is now planning to list in LSE. They are magicians. They disappeared with investors money after delisting from India and reemerged in London to list their company. Get ready for another bunch of victims of Essar.

Regards,

I have 250 shares of ESSAR steel . Does anyone knows how to sell them. I am a bit late i know but they belonged to my father and i came to know of it now.Please help!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Metals 0
F Equities 1
P Equities 2
djsan007 Equities 3
B Equities 3