Error 29...Variable used without being initialized

abhinkoi

Hi Everyone,

I have a very good afl which needs some modification as its giving error 29 - variable xyz used without having been initialized...and its giving in plotting that variable. Can someone please help me fixing that?

Thanks in advance

Cheers
Abhinav

abhinkoi

Its already defined but still getting error. Would you mind having a look at it urself?

Thanks for your help.

Cheers
Abhi

abhinkoi

I can see that semi colon is there in all previous lines...attached is the afl for your reference...pls check and see if you can make it better...
thx in advance..

cheers
abhi

Last edited:

kkseal

The code requires addl dll/AFL include files A no. of function & variable definitions are simply missing (those under 'KP INDICATORS' comment tag in the code).

abhinkoi

Thanks a million for looking into this KK but im just wondering if there is any way to make it workable with the current resources available?

thx
abhi

The code requires addl dll/AFL include files A no. of function & variable definitions are simply missing (those under 'KP INDICATORS' comment tag in the code).

kkseal

To do that you'll have to write those functions & define those variables yourself the first step for which is understanding what those functions do & what those variables are used for.

If it's part of some proprietary code package then the functionality will not be revealed. If not you can seek more info at the site from where you got the code.

Error 29.Variable 'adxsell1' used without having initialized

Can any one help me to get rid of this error? The error occurred while i'm using the foundation afl.