• DONT NEED IT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NEED SOME MORE FEATURES

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • NO THANKS

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks for the link, one small question.. does this eod downloader work on unregistered( crack version) of amibroker.. since in the demo video.. of eod .. i see.. the author using automatic updates( amiquotes)..
Hope i didnt use any version of amibroker in my videos.

if you able to import csv data into amibroker,then there wont be any problem.

regards
dinesh

Raju

Dr Dinesh ,

I appreciate you are doing a good job by providing the utility .
When I try to extract AVG gives following message
Virus found cryptic of type Embedded element in the archive,email attachment,cookie etc.

Is this false alarm as other file on my PC do not show any message.

Regards,
Raju

carnot11

Dear Dr Dinesh,

Appreciate your hard work and efforts.

I am silent follower of your thread.

I am waiting for the release of the version which will enable me to download real time data from trading platform to Amibroker.

Once again thank you.

Enjoy,
CArnot

Dr Dinesh ,

I appreciate you are doing a good job by providing the utility .
When I try to extract AVG gives following message
Virus found cryptic of type Embedded element in the archive,email attachment,cookie etc.

Is this false alarm as other file on my PC do not show any message.

Regards,
Raju

Hope you have seen the virus report.pdf in it.i have done virus check with few sites and given the report from those sites.

i am not that much knowledge to write virus on my own. i am amatuer in programming.

one thing since few antivirus suspect it as virus is because of packing it as single .exe instead of downloader.exe ,gem box spread sheet.dll and ionic zip.dll .

since i didnt do user defined folder for saving the files,it would seem messy in the exe folder. or either i dont want it to be given as installable one,since it ll require you to uninstall previous before installing the next version.at present i dont know know to give update only pack to update installables.

if its not a big problem for uninstalling and reinstalling when version changes, i can also give a installable along with run and use exe file in next release onwards. hope that will pass all virus tests.

hi carnot, once i finish metastock updation of eod directly thru eod&ieod downloader. presntly working on mcx,ncdex,and nsel for indian commodity users and commodity and forex for rest of world users or atleast us users.

hope i ll start work on realtime.but i advice all users use it as secondary option of data source. since if any bug occurs it ll take time for me to correct it.

Raju

Dr Dinesh,

Thanks for the input.I would surely install today and ignore the message.

Regards,
Raju