EOD Download/ Convert from NSE and BSE

hi

First you should download main setup file and install the application. Then update unzip32.dll with latest version. Overwrite main exe file with version 39.

Then try to download eod files or other files.

Default output of converted files are in metastock format. So just convert them using converter. In case you need to see advance options just unhide it and see options available.

pk

Hi,

I have tried converting todays EOD and FNO file but unable to convert.. can you please attach those here

pkjha30

Hi,

I have tried converting todays EOD and FNO file but unable to convert.. can you please attach those here
Hi

I did not notice that you are running windows vista. Probably, you might get eoddlc run in compatibility mode. But vista is not supporting as EODDlc uses one function which is not found in Vista.That is the reason why some other programmes have also issues with vista. EODDlc as of now supports up to windows 98, -- XP.
Windows 7 one reported success for eoddlc is given. But I would stick to existing pattern and give a new one supporting vista/7. and that's under development.

pk

TO: PKJHA30

Hello sir......first of all i would like to thank you for such a great utility for all of us.......

Secondly i would like to ask for help regarding a download fron NSE .....

I want to download the NSCCL Volatility files.......the link is....

h t t p : / / w w w . nseindia . c o m /archives/nsccl/volt/FOVOLT_07012010.csv

but as you know this facility to download historical files for this particular segment is not there in your utility........so can you please tell me that how to append these urls into that utility to download all historical data.......
Or
could you please help us in this matter at your convinience......

thanks....

TO: PKJHA30

Hello sir......first of all i would like to thank you for such a great utility for all of us.......

Secondly i would like to ask for help regarding a download fron NSE .....

I want to download the NSCCL Volatility files.......the link is....

h t t p : / / w w w . nseindia . c o m /archives/nsccl/volt/FOVOLT_07012010.csv

but as you know this facility to download historical files for this particular segment is not there in your utility........so can you please tell me that how to append these urls into that utility to download all historical data.......
Or
could you please help us in this matter at your convinience......

thanks....

Here I have uploaded the links to the said request......but as u know these are nearly 500 links and its a very hard task to download each link separately......thus.....if there is any option in your utility to append these links to download then it would be very nice........

see attachment.......

pkjha30

Hi

Based on Mr Krishna's request to download historical NSCCL Volatality files

I have updated the programme to do the same.

Version is 2.3.01

Download Link
http://f1mail.rediff.com/bn/br/pjhapondy///Shared/EODDlc_2.3.01.rar?d=0

http://cid-cf8290b687b3435f.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/eoddownloader/EODDownloadConvert^_2.3.01.rar

Create a Folder Named "NSCCL" in DATA/NSE/ .
While on download page, select a new option "NSCCL Hist Volatality " check box.

Select Date Range for which you want to download.

Click download and wait for download to complete. See Status in the status bar along with progress indicator.

File naming convention is yyyymmdd.csv

on trial I downloaded files from 1.1.2007. 744 files were downloaded in 10 minutes with 256kbps line. Size 12 MB.

Normally dont use other internet applications when doing large downloads ,i.e. multiple files.

for Old users

Please download new version since indices download had some issues. NSE Indices Data was not being written back in indices folder although all downlads were fine.This has been rectified with version 2.3.01 .

To do

Data base integration of downloaded files

Provide conversion option , users have to give feedback how data will be used, what charting softwares are used and in what format data needs to be converted, what are header lines

pk

Last edited:

pkjha30

Minor Release

Version 2.3.02

http://cid-cf8290b687b3435f.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/eoddownloader/EODDownloadConvert^_2.3.02.rar

http://http://f1mail.rediff.com/bn/br/pjhapondy///Shared/EODDlc_2.3.02.rar?d=0

It enables updating PR.zip data on weekends. Previously if PR.zip file is downloaded on weekends, data will not be added as updater would search for files for current date i.e. for Saturday or Sunday which is obviously not there.

This release fixes it.

If you use stock information page then it will be useful else you can skip and wait for major update/critical update

Stock info page gives you details about book closure details announcements , 52wk hi and lo of scrips etc.

pk

nms

Dear Jha Jee,
Your DC is downloading all the datas, but bse indices file is coming with no data. Where is the error, I can not detect. Pl help.
Thanks.

pkjha30

Dear Jha Jee,
Your DC is downloading all the datas, but bse indices file is coming with no data. Where is the error, I can not detect. Pl help.
Thanks.
I could not get the error. Please post error.log file from BIN folder to see the issue>