EOD Data of international markets

AW10

Vijay, what EOD data are u refering to.
Have u tried yahoo finanace.. This is how I will go about.
1) Go to each countries exchange site, and find out the companies that u are interested in.
Maybe u will be able to find the EOD download facility from those exchange site (like we have from NSE site).
2) Atleast find out the name of key companies shortlist somewhere
3) goto yahoo and findout yahoo code for them.. Generally it is suppixed with .XXX where XXX refer to exchange
4) Search TJ, you will find an excel sheet that downloads the data from yahoo on a click of a button. You need to store the yahoo code in 1 column of this excel sheet.

And then get the data everyday..

Shortcut, if u have money to spend then buy eSignal feed. They can give u any data that u need.. not just stocks but commodities, fx, F&O, bond..

Happy Trading

Thank you for your valuable information.

The way we have it for BSE, NSE it is not available in some major exchanges.
(Some exchanges charge for this info)
I can not afford to spend lot of money for collecting the data.

Yahoo finance and google finance i tried, and i find that downloads are specific to a stock, not specific to a market for a day. (unlike bse/nse/nasdaq/nyse)

SavantGarde

Have The Data For The Following Markets....

1) AMEX
2) ASX
3) CBOT
4) CME
5) COMEX
6) HKEX
7) KCBT
8) LSE
9) MLSE
10) NASDAQ
11) NYBOT
12) NYMEX
13) NYSE
14) SGX
15) TSX

Perhaps Too Many But Should Be More Than 56 Of Them....But Data Is Way Too Big For Me To Post...

Happy & Safer Analysing

SavantGarde

Sir,

Thanks. can i get some sources of such data? I require it for only selected markets, as i have it for NYSE, NASDAQ, HKSE, BSE, NSE.

I am looking for markets like SSE (Shanghai stock exchange), Australian stock exchange, Brazil stock exchange, Russian stock exchange and south african stock exchange. is it a paid service?

Thanking you for your response

SavantGarde

Considering You Were Willing To Pay 5k.... What Is The Problem... Each Historical Data Costs About $10 & Perhaps You Can Get It Even Cheaper If You Write To Them....Telling Them It Is For Your College Research Or Something.....Perhaps They Can Give You A Package.

Happy & Safer Analysing

SavantGarde

Sir This site i have already checked earlier. They provide data on payment basis. I am not into trading or investing in these markets. Thanking you valuable information.