eod data for nse options

Can some one help me to get the eod options data?
you want index options data or stocks options data.
you want historical data or current data.

For historical data, look for a paid data provider. You may contact soumya_b (TJ member), not sure whether he has options data also.
You may look at nse website where you may get eod data, for current series and may be previous months also (not sure)

Try using ABCD, perhaps may help (not sure)

For current and further dates you may take help of nse website or
NEST/NOW data table for last 15 days or so for current series (no historical data of previous series).

BTW, you may post your specific requirement here in the thread, so that someone may help you, including me, by providing that specific data.

you want index options data or stocks options data.
you want historical data or current data.

For historical data, look for a paid data provider. You may contact soumya_b (TJ member), not sure whether he has options data also.
You may look at nse website where you may get eod data, for current series and may be previous months also (not sure)

Try using ABCD, perhaps may help (not sure)

For current and further dates you may take help of nse website or
NEST/NOW data table for last 15 days or so for current series (no historical data of previous series).

BTW, you may post your specific requirement here in the thread, so that someone may help you, including me, by providing that specific data.

I do have the options data downloaded in excel format but dont know how to upload it to amibroker. Hope that explains.

john302928

I do have the options data downloaded in excel format but dont know how to upload it to amibroker. Hope that explains.
Hi
Refer the below thread where Josh has provided his excel files. I am sure you can just copy paste and little fune according to your requirement.

http://www.traderji.com/intraday/97637-real-time-data-now-nest-trader-amibroker-fcharts.html

By the way could you please share how you download and get the data in excel? do you have any programs? because I also need EOD options data, if possible IOED options data as well

Thanks

I use this.....

https ://sourceforge.net/ projects/ nse-eod/

please remove spaces in the above link....

the options file gets downloaded in csv format. Since nse data in options now has way too many columns, I am not sure how to get these eod option csv files to amibroker.

Hi
Refer the below thread where Josh has provided his excel files. I am sure you can just copy paste and little fune according to your requirement.

http://www.traderji.com/intraday/97637-real-time-data-now-nest-trader-amibroker-fcharts.html

By the way could you please share how you download and get the data in excel? do you have any programs? because I also need EOD options data, if possible IOED options data as well

Thanks

john302928

thank you for the link. I downloaded the zip folder v3.3 but i couldnt find any exe file in it.are you sure about the link?