EOD and 52 week high/low

Dear friends,

This is my first post and hope you don't kill me if this is a really stupid question.

I do not have any stock screening or stock monitoring software and I only do monitoring on a daily basis and using spreadsheets of select stocks which I would like to watch. I am looking for the following and am sure that someone out there has a similar situation like me and had pass through the same station before??

I have a spreadsheet with list of all my watchlist stocks and 52 week high/low along with daily EOD data captured in it in subsequent columns against each stock. However to get this data updated it is fine as long as the number of stocks you have is less than 50, but as the list grows, the time to update it is becoming too tedious.

I am looking for EOD data of 100 odd stocks updated on a daily basis along with the stocks 52 week high/low. Is it possible to get this data automatically from some software of some research companies like poweryourtrade or equity master offer this? I am willing to pay for this data as well.

Please note that I trade on NSE only.

Regards
Satish

satish_goteti said:
I am looking for EOD data of 100 odd stocks updated on a daily basis along with the stocks 52 week high/low.
take a look at www.ndtvprofit.com they provide the current quote along with the 52 week high/low and day high/low.

Thanks...I saw the NDTV and it helps to reduce my efforts..but it still needs lot of cleanising manually to get to your 100 list. Is it possible to add a portfolio somewhere where you can chose EOD, 52 high and 52 low as columns to be displayed as well?

murthymsr

hi satish,

bhav copy from NSE is available in another 'flavour' also as PDYYMMDD.CSV. this file has got 52 wk hi-low also and indices data.
this is a constituent of PR.ZIP file & can be downloaded each day afer trading hours.

but for a basic use, i suggest 'NETSTOCK'. more details on netstock can be had in the software section.

all the best.
murthymsr

Dear Murthy,

Can you send me the download link from where i can download the zip file which you had described to Satish?

'bhav copy from NSE is available in another 'flavour' also as PDYYMMDD.CSV. this file has got 52 wk hi-low also and indices data.
this is a constituent of PR.ZIP file & can be downloaded each day afer trading hours.'

It will be really useful to all of us. Thanx in advance.

Hi..

Do we get such bhavcopy for BSE? I searched a lot but couldn't find any link.
If there is any such file that could give me EOD rate along with 52 week high low data, it's link would be really helpful..

Thanks,
Abhishek Sharma.