Entering new world! need help on understanding trading techniques and open account

Hello,

I'm new to trading and I want your help to take some small steps to enter in trading world.:yahoo:

Since I want to take it slow, I have 50K in hand and I want basically do day trading most of the time and swing if required.

So here goes:
  1. I am yet to open trading+demat, so I have narrowed down brokers to Angel broking, Zerodha, Geojit, RKSV and sharekhan. Not going for 3-2-1 due to high brokerage and too many charges.
  2. I have ICICI salary account and SBI savings - which one will be better to link the account for trading?
  3. And I basically want to use either my mobile or computer for trading and see charts, so which broker has the best working interface. I am not much of call and trade guy.
  4. Planning to trading 3~8 times per month coz of office stuff (yeah due to office will do trading in mobile-Android platform):sos:
  5. And if I travel abroad can I trade using mobile or laptop. Any issues to look out for?:sos:

Looking forward for the suggestion and discussions.:thumb:

Trader987

The Disciplined Trader
Re: Entering new world! need help on understanding trading techniques and open accoun

Welcome....!

As you are new in trading you may go through all the threads posted here in traderji...so that you can have all the basic knowledge about trading.

Regarding to brokerage, Discount brokerage does not mean good deal...specially when your dealing with huge money...so choose best broker not cheap. Always check call and trade facility of broker which ever you choose because we can not say when the condition come when we have huge position and we are not able to square it off from our side so call and trade is also very important.

Trader987

The Disciplined Trader
Re: Entering new world! need help on understanding trading techniques and open accoun

• Planning to trading 3~8 times per month coz of office stuff (yeah due to office will do trading in mobile-Android platform):sos:
I am using Kotak securities... There mobile trading application is very nice..!:thumb: