Enroute to 1 Million

Taiki

Started the trading journey with INR 50000 in August . Two trades in Futures of ONGC and Sriram Finance capital soared to 1.78 L . Currently holding short of CESC 2 lots @ 310 .

Will add an other 2 lots if CESC stays below 310 . 312 would be my stop loss .
Good luck brother :thumb:

Regards
Taiki

niftytaurus

Started the trading journey with INR 50000 in August . Two trades in Futures of ONGC and Sriram Finance capital soared to 1.78 L . Currently holding short of CESC 2 lots @ 310 .

Will add an other 2 lots if CESC stays below 310 . 312 would be my stop loss .
congratulations krishna
that you have make it a good step ahead in your journey..
could u please your method or what new traders should learn to get this kind of success
thanks

I decide trades based on chart patterns . Looking always to catch the big moves . This is highly risky as I won't come out even if I have a 10% appreciation of capital expecting always 35 to 40 in a single trade .

It's very very risky unless you afford to loose huge .

Taiki

CESC fell to 300 . Profit 40 k with 4 lots still open .. Expecting to go down to 280 ..Reached the 2 lakh milestone .....Way to go ....
Good going bro... keep up :thumb::thumb::clapping:

Regards
Taiki

Going to add one more lot of CESC if price stays below 302 ... Some analysts too recommended today to short with near term target of 290 ...Lets wait and watch where this is going to take me .. Would be glad to reach the quarter way milestone by this week..:):)