Enjoy lowest brokerage of your choice with Religare

balab

What would it take in upfront margin money and daily volume target to offer me 0.001% brokerage (or 0.002% charged only on sell side) for futures? I see you have 0.005% on trump superstar but I'm not willing to pay 1L upfront. I can get that without any commitment with a 5L account with many brokers.
Why are there many dissatisfied customers of your company on this board?

Thanks

saivenkat

1) Is the plan Race-pro not in use?

2) secondly, i searched in religareonline.com, wherein i came across about various prepaid brokerage schemes. When i enquired about the same, i was told that the scheme ( offer) is not in use now. If so why is it the webpage not updated. Is religaresecurities.com and reliagareonline.com are two different entities, i mean by different securities?

3) what is the brokerage that is given for F&O, for intraday and for delivery? Is it negotiable even to low volume traders, who have turnover between 50 lakhs to one crore?

4) Similarly in cash, for intraday and in delivery mode?

5) Do you charge exclusively for MAINTAINING ODIN, AS MONTHLY CHARGES?

6) What is the AMC to be paid by the client, if any?

Hope you clarify all these. PLEASE PM, ME THE LITERATURE IF YOU HAVE. Thanks.

Regards
Saivenkat:)

nac

For comparison of charges with sharekhan I bet religare will surely win.
I guess, you could...
complaint will be sorted out within short span of time.
Can you please define the term "SHORT SPAN OF TIME"? What's the duration in your religare dictionary?
It is real now truly you can have best brokerage of ur choice with better services as I have listed...
:lol: :lol:
What would it take in upfront margin money and daily volume target to offer me 0.001% brokerage (or 0.002% charged only on sell side) for futures? I see you have 0.005% on trump superstar but I'm not willing to pay 1L upfront. I can get that without any commitment with a 5L account with many brokers.
Ashvany got a fish in his hook. Congrats...
Nice negotiation balab...
Why are there many dissatisfied customers of your company on this board?
What he can do for others(colleagues) doings. He can vouch for his words and to some extent he can vouch his firm.
what is the difference between religare online where the platform is RACE PRO and religare securities where the platform is ODIN diet...
Just the platform. And when you go with RACE PRO you have to (or mostly) take up a plan and pay upfront brokerage whereas in ODIN its not.
1) Is the plan Race-pro not in use?
2) secondly, i searched in religareonline.com, wherein i came across about various prepaid brokerage schemes. When i enquired about the same, i was told that the scheme ( offer) is not in use now. If so why is it the webpage not updated. Is religaresecurities.com and reliagareonline.com are two different entities, i mean by different securities?
3) what is the brokerage that is given for F&O, for intraday and for delivery? Is it negotiable even to low volume traders, who have turnover between 50 lakhs to one crore?
4) Similarly in cash, for intraday and in delivery mode?
5) Do you charge exclusively for MAINTAINING ODIN, AS MONTHLY CHARGES?
6) What is the AMC to be paid by the client, if any?
1. Yes, Race pro is in use. I am using it.
2. ...... No, both of 'em are same. One branch markets ODIN another RACE PRO. They don't know much about plan/charge structures of others. (No matter they are under same entity)
3. In RACE PRO you can't negotiate anything and charges are different. Its based on plan you opt for. In ODIN you can negotiate brokerage.
5. I don't think they do.
6. For RACE PRO, for some plan its life time. For some you need to pay. For ODIN, Rs. 250/-