engineering &construction stock in oil &gas

With all the talk of infrastructure development in the country.all sectors starting from construction,communication,irrigation and power and power tranportation are to be winners.

Commimg to oil and gas sector which is a very very important area where growth and expansion has to happen.In this field an engineering stock EXPO GAS CONTAINERS LTD-- is a fully integrated engineering and construction company specializing in making of low pressure gas cylinders,pressure valves,construction of tanks&spheres.they make process plants,project piping for oil&gas and most of the storage tanks and LPG cylinders off the companies in india and also export too!.

with the backdrop of the "gas pipline"and trasportation stock intrest(here gas &oil here storage &transportation) HOW IS THIS SECTOR LOOKING? ANY VIEWS

i think u r right..today when everyone is talking abt infrastrucure developement .this is the rt time to take advantage of this boom. n investor should think abt it. n petrolium sector is also the key area n wat we call one of the fundamental area for investment..n ganeral people should also take interest in this area..

AS EXPECTED SUDDEN MOVEMENT AND INTREST IN THIS COUNTER HAS BEEN SEEN.SCRIPT HAS MOVED FROM 17 TO 20+ IN A SHORT TIME.STILL LONG WAY TO GO.FRIENDS CAN ENTER THIS STOCK EVEN NOW.

SOME MORE INFORMATION ON THE STOCK TO HELP U TO GAIN CONFIDENCE
NATURE OF BUSINESS
.1 Manufacture of process : * LPG Cylinders. * Heat Exchangers
plant equipments like * Pressure Vessels * Tonners
* Reactors * Horton Spheres
* Bullets * Columns/Towers
2 Site construction : * Cone/Dome Roof Tanks * Floating Roof Tanks
projects like * Column Internals * Mounded Storage
* Project Piping * Material Handling System

BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Mr.S.S. Mewawala : Chairman and Managing Director - Technocrat, Businessman
and Qualified Engineer from I.I.T., Bombay.
Mr.B.N. Bharadwaj : Executive Director - Qualified Engineer with 30 years experience.
Mr.I.K. Paharia : Director Marketing - Qualified Engineer and Post Graduate in
Financial Management with 30 years of marketing experience.
Mr.D.C. Anjaria : Director - Graduate in commerce and Post Graduate in Business
Management with 20 years experience in India and Overseas.
Mr.Mahesh Bhuta : Director - Businessman
Mr.S.H.Jiwani (NRI) : Director - NRI Businessman - Zaire.

[FRIENDS CAN ALSO LOOK AT RTS POWER TRANSMISSION[/I] :) :) :)