Energy Scalper -->Pure Price Action

Same method is not suitable for other scripts.
Now i dont have time to cover all.
Just enjoying my life and trading with MCX 2 scripts. Its enough.
Hey raddistone ,

You said in your previous posts that you only trade using price action .. as to my knowledge price action constitutes bar to bar and different ranges for interpretation ...but u said same method not suitable for other scripts so .. are you hiding something in name of price action ..coz PAT is just ONE WHOLE METHOD (my view) ... if not then sorry for mis-understanding ... what other method are you using can you pl. elaborate if possible may be after trades ..??

I can handle options ( positional) and stock futures hedging.
Based on stock/Index moment i follow different method.
Same method is not suitable for other scripts.
Now i dont have time to cover all.
Just enjoying my life and trading with MCX 2 scripts. Its enough.

To posting calls im giving my extra efforts. only posting call when i got time and moment sure more than 15 to 30 pts.

if i got chance will start one more threads Like stock options positional and Stock future hedging.

And one more thing: May be u all laugh again. options are not for trading. Use options like short time investment or to hedge futures. But lot of people behind options to make/lost huge money.

(Sorry guys. up to now may be u r following good methods and some rules (traditionally). But here im saying differently. Lot of people not ready to agree what i said above. But im sharing these lessons from my trading exp. If i hurt any one of feeling just sorry. May be u r right or me. Our final target making good money)
Its true Thankyou bro. if you have some time please clear my doubt ........on visiting this link :thumb::thumb::thumb:
http://www.traderji.com/options/102653-how-hedge-futures-options.html

Todays profit: 3950
Total 8 days profit: 76,275

HTML:
Sl No	Script	Long/Short	Enter	Exit	Lots	P/L	Comments
1	Crude	Long	3066	3087	2	4200	
2	NG	Long	194.6	194.5	2	-250	
3	Crude	Long	3101	Hold	2		
					Total profit	3950	

*Brokerage&charges 1 point for crude oil.  For NG 0.10point

Hold crude 2 Lots long @3101.
HTML: