End of day data before end of day

Hi all,

Well, the title could be a bit misleading but let me try to explain my situation here. I need to run a scan on eod data before end of day (Say around 3 pm).
The eod data will be available only after market hours. Is there any way where I can get the OHLC at 3 pm for all the nse stocks. Would appreciate your help.

-Intrabull

rkkarnani

Hi all,

Well, the title could be a bit misleading but let me try to explain my situation here. I need to run a scan on eod data before end of day (Say around 3 pm).
The eod data will be available only after market hours. Is there any way where I can get the OHLC at 3 pm for all the nse stocks. Would appreciate your help.

-Intrabull
In Metastock , RT data can be displayed as EOD data. I use MS hence know this. Also one can Scan on RT data for EOD values. I am sure this would be the case in other softwares too.

mastermind007

Hi all,

-Intrabull
NSE site will show it ... Most market watches of application can be captured into excel. you will have to rely on that or subscribe to some RT data provider.

Hi all,

-Intrabull
Well you can do that in FCHARTS and dnload from the yahoo site.
Then save the output in csv formatn in fcharts.
and then import it to the desired sw amibroker or meta
I used to do the above.
The maximum is a 3 minute delay and the time taken for you to work on the keyboard to sw between sw etc.